IT Audit Team Lead
Posted on: March 22, 2020
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are
the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which
achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
Our purpose is to deliver high quality audit work that creates
value and really makes a difference to our stakeholders.
Our talent is highly sought after by the business. We are committed
to helping our professionals build and refine their financial, data
analysis and leadership skills through continuous training and new
experiences. All of our professionals gain valuable exposure to
senior management and the financial, operational, compliance and IT
processes at Campbell. This allows them to build a strong network
and ultimately transition into their next role within the
The Corporate Audit Department works proactively with the business
to identify the risks and challenges facing the Company. Our audit
plan is dynamic and it evolves throughout the year to ensure we are
delivering results that make the biggest impact. We strive to be
perceived as valuable business partners that provide meaningful
insights and solutions not just information and recommendations. We
continuously look for ways to improve our audit processes,
including leveraging new technology.
Our value-added engagements include, but are not limited to:
* Reviews of end-to-end business processes;
* Targeted financial, operational and compliance and IT audits;
* System pre- and post- implementation reviews;
* Internal investigations and fraud reviews;
* Sharing "best practice" ideas among the various Campbell
* Closing balance sheet/internal control reviews of newly acquired
We are specifically looking for a candidate that has audit
(internal and/or public accounting), IT, or business experience. We
are seeking a full-time ambassador and champion of our purpose by
demonstrating support and actively communicating within the team
and across the business.
IT Audit Team Lead Job Description/Responsibilities:
Lead an audit team (generally 2-5 people)
Oversee audits by:
* Managing the day-to-day work of the audit team;
* Reviewing all work performed by the team members and providing
* Providing Audit Managers with timely updates of work performed,
audit results and key insights;
* Leading meetings with management to communicate observations and
collaborate on action items;
* Owning the process of drafting the audit report throughout the
* Owning the process of ensuring that action items are closed on
* Execute individual work on audits. This could include, but is not
* Analyzing data to assess systems and/or business processes;
* Identifying trends and root causes of audit observations;
* Making observations for control and/or process improvements;
* Documenting the results of work performed in real time;
* Providing meaningful insights to stakeholders; and
* Collaborating with the business to drive actions that really
matter and are specific, measurable and realistic.
* Develop junior staff through meaningful on-the-job training and
* Participate in the continuous improvement of our audit approach,
including leveraging technology to gain efficiencies and maximize
* Establish and maintain excellent relationships within the team
and across the business.
* Seek feedback from the business to understand the concerns and
challenges they face and continually refine our process to meet
* Remain current on Company and industry trends.
* Be willing to travel up to 20% of the year both domestically and
* Participate in the recruiting and on-boarding of new members of
* Bachelor's or MBA degree in IT, MIS, accounting, finance,
economics, or other related field.
* 5-8 years of experience, preferably with 1-2 years of supervisory
experience, in some combination of internal audit, public
accounting, consulting, or IT.
* Exceptional written and verbal communications skills that
demonstrate an ability to speak the language of the business not
just 'audit speak' or technical jargon.
* Proven ability to work both independently and in a team
* Leadership skills as shown in the ability to positively influence
others and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
* Strong analytical skills and ability to focus on what really
* High standard of ethics and professionalism.
* One or more of the following certifications: CISA, CISM, CGEIT,
* Understanding of business processes, IT general controls,
interface controls, and application controls.
* Experience in developing test plans and executing testing of
applications, operating systems, and databases.
* IT security technologies and tools;
* Controls frameworks (e.g., COBIT), standards (e.g., IS27001,
NIST), and reports (e.g., SOC);
* Cybersecurity risks and controls; and
* Cloud application risks and controls.
Experiences/skills that are a plus:
* Big "4", large, or regional firm experience.
* Prior experience with project management and/or system
* Manufacturing or consumer products/food industry experience.
* Experience with performing an IT risk assessment.
* Experience with any of the following technologies, applications
and audit software:
* ERP: SAP, Oracle EBS
* OS: Windows, UNIX / Linux, AS/400;
* DBMS: Oracle, DB2, SQL;
* Network Infrastructure, Active Directory, Azure;
* SaaS, PaaS, IaaS; and/or
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from
discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal
law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbells, Camden , IT Audit Team Lead, Accounting, Auditing , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!