Sr Mgr Finance Systems
Company: NFI Industries
Posted on: February 24, 2021
- Driving the execution of the Finance program system road-map
consisting of cross-functional activities/projects, maintaining
activities and projects associated with the transformation, and
driving execution milestone deliverables. These projects will
support strategies for; ERP, Robotics/Process Automation, Lean
Continuous Improvement, Acquisition Integrations
- Manage and or lead multiple teams of Analysts to deliver
solutions to internal departments. Performance reviews, goal
setting, and oversee the day to day operations of the team.
- Develop advanced knowledge of the back office
finance/accounting systems to define and oversee the creation of
solutions for both internal process improvements and the
integration of back-office acquisitions.
- Lead projects and oversee the team on large to small process
improvements in the solution delivery process of discovery,
solutions design, and solution build-out, implementation, and
support. Utilize project management methodologies and the resources
of the team.
- Provide guidance and direction to Senior Financial and Business
Analysts based on solution design and deployment requirements.
- Lead the team with urgency to deliver outstanding quality for
NFI support groups. Continuously find ways to improve processes,
execution, and delivery.
- Work with the other departments including IT to assign
resources to projects based on project plans and timelines.
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities
- Basic coaching and mentoring skills to assist in the
development of Business Analysts and others on the project
- Outstanding decision-making skills and ability to take measured
- Ability to lead and champion change
- Strong negotiation and collaboration skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to be a proactive problem
- Ability to learn new systems, processes, and tools quickly and
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to build relationships with professionals at all levels
within an organization and become a trusted business partner.
- Degree - BA / BS preferred in a related discipline,
(finance/accounting/computer science, MIS)
- Self-starter and team player
- 10+ years finance systems (ERPs, Supply Chain, Accounts
Payable/Receivable, etc) experience minimum.
- Ability to manage large and small scale projects utilizing
proven project management methodologies.
- Ability to lead and manage multiple cross-functional teams
through each phase of the project lifecycle
- Strong understanding of the technologies, solutions, and
development options available for the solution.--
- Excellent oral and written/verbal communication skills as well
as comfortable with presentations
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to communicate with
internal customers at all levels of management.
- Lead solution testing efforts with the internal customer to
include; unit testing, integration testing, end-to-end testing, and
coordination and support of user-acceptance.
- Must be proficient in utilizing analytical programs and
relational databases, as well as office applications including all
MS Office (strong Excel skills is a must) To all agencies: Please,
no phone calls or emails to any employee of NFI about this opening.
All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any
employee at NFI via-email, the internet or in any form and/or
method will be deemed the sole property of NFI, unless such search
firms/employment agencies were engaged by NFI for this position and
a valid agreement with NFI is in place. In the event a candidate
who was submitted outside of the NFI agency engagement process is
hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid. #LI-BS1-- Email
this job to: To share this job with a friend, please provide their
name and email address below. Get tailored job recommendations
based on your interests. Location Camden, NJ, USA Category Human
Resources Location Toronto, ON, CAN Category Warehouse /
Distribution Location Camden, NJ, USA Category Information
Technology Location Chino, CA, USA Category Warehouse /
Distribution TRIAD1828 CENTRE
2 Cooper Street Camden, NJ 08102
Keywords: NFI Industries, Camden , Sr Mgr Finance Systems, Accounting, Auditing , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!