Senior Staff Accountant
Company: Foundation Risk Partners
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Foundation Risk Partners, one of the fastest growing insurance
brokerage and consulting firm in the US, is adding aStaff
Accountantto their growingCorporate Synergies team in Camden,
NJ.TheSenior Staff Accountant is responsible for preparing journal
entries, account reconciliations, A/P and/or A/R functions,
evaluating and documenting existing controls and processes and
other accounting duties. The Staff Accountant supports financial
operations by performing accounting services related to preparing,
analyzing, maintaining and reviewing various financial statements,
records, and reports.Essential Functions
- Prepares monthly general and standard journal entries, income
and balance sheet statements, , and various other accounting
statements and reports; provide interpretation of results as
- Audits and authorizes employee expenses
- Performs A/P and A/R functions including generating aging
reports, posting of payments and bills, invoicing, processing
checks and collection calls.
- Assist with month-end closing procedures to include account
1030 reconciliation, payroll accruals, etcRequirements:An ideal
candidate will have:
- BA or BS degree in accounting or a related field is highly
- Minimum 5 years related experience in general accounting.
- Familiarity with the accepted accounting practices involved in
monitoring financial systems and resolving complex accounts.
Capable knowledge of accounting procedures and practices.
- Competent interpersonal, analytical, problem solving,
troubleshooting and organizational skills with the ability to
handle multiple, high priority projects with a keen attention to
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Professional demeanor; team player orientation.
- Ability to interface with all levels in the organization and
- A high degree of confidentiality required.
- Ability to accurately sort, check, count and verify
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access
- Working knowledge of Great Plains Dynamics, Benefit Point,
ASM360 and Oracle preferred
Keywords: Foundation Risk Partners, Camden , Senior Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!