Financial Client Associate
Company: Benjamin F Edwards & Co
Posted on: August 4, 2022
About Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. - A Different Kind of Firm If
you are interested in joining a different kind of firm that truly
puts the interests of its advisors and clients first, you've come
to the right place. Serving more than 300 advisors with over $30
billion in assets, Edwards has the scale our advisors expect and
the ability to deliver the personal touch and concierge-level
service our clients deserve. Join Us We are a firm that values our
legacy of family and colleagues and cherishes an environment where
all succeed through collaborative support. To us, legacy isn't only
about the past - it's building an experience that prepares all of
us, and our clients, for the future. We invest in our team and
recognize and appreciate the value of hard work. The rewards of the
job are founded in the difference you will make in the lives of our
clients and extend throughout a culture that inspires you to learn,
grow, and be your best. Having fun is part of the firm's mission
statement. You will enjoy:
- A wide choice of benefits to help take care of you and your
family; upon hire, you will be eligible immediately to enroll in
medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as life insurance and
disability plans . In addition, we offer paid time off (PTO) and a
- A competitive compensation structure that rewards hard work,
recognizes experience, and encourages personal and career growth
through accomplishments such as industry licensing and professional
- A dynamic and energizing environment where you are consistently
challenged, and never bored.
- Training and learning opportunities to help you grow and refine
your industry knowledge and client service skills.
- Flexibility to help you balance your work and personal life.
About the Financial Client Associate position: Our Financial Client
Associates partner closely with Financial Advisors to provide a
"White Glove" level of service to our clients. In this role you
will perform a wide variety of administrative and client service
duties and become involved in all aspects of the wealth management
- Providing exemplary client service and support, greeting
visitors, responding to telephone, and email inquiries, researching
and resolving questions, and assisting with client requests.
- Supporting the Financial Advisor by preparing correspondence,
preparing, and reviewing daily reports, executing daily tasks and
notifications, scanning, and organizing documents, scheduling
client meetings and calendar events.
- Performing administrative tasks including, but not limited to,
answering the phone, sorting and distributing inbound and outbound
mail, monitoring and responding to client and Home Office requests,
appointment setting, and organizing and maintaining files in
accordance with firm and regulatory guidelines.
- Acting as a liaison with the Home Office on various projects
and topics, technology needs, vendor support, branch procedures,
etc. What it takes to succeed in this role :
- A passion for the client. You don't just like to help; you go
above and beyond to provide the best possible experience to each
client who comes through our door.
- Integrity. You do the right thing, even when it may not be the
- Communication. You have a way with words, whether in person, in
writing, or by phone, with coworkers or clients; you are clear and
- Master of collaboration. You believe we must all work together
to provide the "White Glove" service our clients have come to know
- It's all in the details. You have a passion and a keen eye for
detail in a fast-moving highly complex work environment, where
trust and integrity are paramount to our success. Our client-first
mission is grounded in the Golden Rule; when you join Benjamin F.
Edwards you are in good hands, and we welcome all applicants with
the skills, experience, and enthusiasm to do a great job regardless
of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Keywords: Benjamin F Edwards & Co, Camden , Financial Client Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Northfield, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!