OTC (Order to Cash) Project Manager
Company: Alpha Consulting
Posted on: May 26, 2023
OTC (ORDER TO CASH) PROJECT MANAGER
- Will be extended into FY24 - long term role up to 2 years
projected and planned. ---
- REMOTE but will be able to travel into the HQ in Camden (once
every 6 weeks) AND work EST (prefer EST, CST candidates only).
- Recent SAP in sales and distribution experience.Project
- The OTC Senior Project Manager applies project management
concepts, practices, and procedures to deliver complex changes
within the Order to Cash Direct to Store Delivery Channel
underpinned by SAP.
- They will manage multiple small-sized initiatives and to be
successful they will need to function with autonomy, requiring only
- They will need to have and have a good grasp of SAP order
management capabilities being deployed in each initiative to be
successful in the delivery, engaging experts when required.
- Driving successful delivery of projects and delivering defined
business & IT value.
- Planning and facilitating project work efforts to deliver on
time, within budget, and within scope in accordance with business
- Defining project scope, goals, and deliverables in alignment
with business goals and priorities.
- Creating and executing project plans and identifying &
coordinating resource needs.
- Evaluating and managing trade-offs between project size and
complexity, cost, urgency, risk, and stakeholder value.
- Partnering with stakeholders to define success metrics, and
ensuring effective, high quality project outcomes that produce
business & IT value.
- Tracking project status and managing project team complexities
to mitigate issues & risks.
- Ensuring projects adhere to client's project methodology
- Ensure project execution resources collaborate and operate
efficiently and effectively together to meet the project goals and
- Plan and Ensure Alignment to Business Goals
- Works with multiple stakeholder groups and technical teams to
define/refine scope, ensuring initiative work is aligned with
- Facilitates required planning discussions.
- Addresses resource gaps as necessary, proactively escalating
and resolving concerns.
- Delegates work for individuals based on their strengths and
- Develops and updates initiative charter, project plan,
milestone/stage gate requirements, resource plan, and other
- Manage and Track Against the Budget.
- Continuously monitors the actual cost of an initiative versus
- Ensures timely and accurate invoicing.
- Manage Stakeholder Relationships.
- Establishes a supportive network within the organization and
facilitates the resolution of conflict between people.
- Has or projects self as having authority on subject matter and
adapts communication style to suit audience.
- Leverages organizational awareness to align self to the
- Maintains feedback loop with key stakeholders to identify and
implement initiative adjustments required to deliver increased
- Implements stakeholder recommendations largely independently
and communicates relevant feedback to team.
- Leverages business and technical knowledge related to each
initiative to drive increased business value.
- Drive Initiative Execution.
- Facilitates scope trade-off conversations with
- Optimizes day-to-day operational aspects of an initiative.
- Identifies and coordinates dependencies on other
- Coordinates work of service providers with the clients
- Contributes and drives the development of delivery standards
- Removes potential roadblocks from the path of the initiative
team by negotiating conflicts and resolving issues.
- Contributes to the communication plan and ensures communication
- Manages scope of multiple initiatives by ensuring any changes
are documented and approved.
- Reviews and performs QA on deliverables.
- Report and Track on Performance and Ensure Business Value.
- Works with Business Sponsors to measure business value
delivered by initiatives, ensure business value is realized, and
identify opportunities to deliver increased value across
- Tracks, aggregates, and reports on milestones and provides
updates to stakeholders.
- Ensures initiative dashboard and relevant documentation are
- Evaluates service provider performance and escalates any
- Provides an issue escalation path and resolves performance
disputes related to the initiative.
- Provides the team with constructive feedback as it pertains to
- Monitor and Manage Risk.
- Identifies the elements of risk in initiatives.
- Ensures representation of appropriate stakeholders in
discussions to mitigate risk.
- Analyzes and prioritizes initiative risks and assesses
- Develops and maintains risk registers to mitigate risk.
- Creates an action plan for risks that occur and follows through
- Maintains issues list, proactively escalating issues to
initiative and departmental leadership.
- Influence & Lead Change.
- Fosters a conducive working environment for initiative
- Leverages team building techniques to quickly bring new teams
- Advocates for and supports enterprise change.
- Influences enterprise change initiatives.
- Acts as a change agent by promoting new behaviors and ways of
- Enrolls others as change agents and coaches them on effective
- Understands and promotes adoption of new delivery
- Leads Organizational Change Management activities, proactively
- Understands and challenges stakeholder mindsets and proposes
- Aligns initiative team members, sponsors, and stakeholders on
the vision and benefits.
- Coordinates diverse ways of working for improved
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or
- 5 or more years of experience in IT and business/industry.
- 1 - 5 years' experience with one or more of SAP BTP integration
- Post graduate certification in Project Management, bachelor's
degree specialization in Project Management or at least 2 years'
experience working as part of the Project Management Team on large
& complex cross-functional projects.
- Knowledge of PMI's project management methodology and best
- Familiarity with the use of Microsoft Project.
- Working knowledge of SAP EDI/IDOC, SAP SD - Order Management,
- Master Data - Customer Master, Material Master, Pricing.
- SAP MM - IM Movement types specific to consignment,
- SAP PO/CPI Integration suites between SAP and non-SAP SAAS
solutions, business rules, and security aspects a plus .
- Working knowledge of using SAP for project related processes
including procurement, capital management and reporting.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork,
facilitation, and negotiation.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting.
- Thorough knowledge of using Microsoft Office products (Excel,
PowerPoint, Word) and SharePoint.
- Optionally, familiarity with Microsoft Visio.This 24+month
position starts ASAP.ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK
IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, Camden , OTC (Order to Cash) Project Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...