Receptionist Part Time
Company: Cape Regional Urgent Care LLC
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Job Title: Receptionist
Department: Cape Regional Urgent Care
Reports To: Site Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
To provide safe and exceptional care to patients of all ages
through a team approach by completing responsibilities on a daily
1. Greet and identify patients and visitors as they enter the
office and obtain patient information as needed.
2. Request patients and visitors be seated in the waiting room in a
courteous manner and communicate unexpected delays when
3. Review patient accounts to ensure proper documentation and
information are enclosed in accordance with practice
4. Receive payments from patients for services rendered and prepare
bank deposits on a daily basis.
5. Enter financial transactions and miscellaneous correspondence on
6. Answer multi-line telephone system, take accurate messages,
screen and direct telephone calls to the appropriate person in an
7. Acquire or send necessary medical records and documents by
communicating via telephone, facsimile, email or in person with
other office locations or office personnel.
8. Maintain clean and tidy waiting areas, receptionist desks and
9. Monitor supply levels and forms and replace items as needed.
10. Identify emergency situations and call for Nurse or
11. Train new employees as requested.
12. Attend staff meetings and review inter-office communication via
email, huddle notes, Reference Guide, etc.
13. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Lifting up to 50 lb
Degree: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Prior secretarial experience helpful.
- 25-29 hours per week scheduled to work
- 36 hours of availability offered each week by the employee
- 24 hours or 2 full shifts of weekend availability each month by
- 3/10 required shifts to be worked a year. (New Year's Eve, New
Year's Day, Easter, July 4th, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Black
Friday, Mother's Day, Father, Day & Christmas Eve)
- Designated home base but willing to travel to all locations
based on need.
Keywords: Cape Regional Urgent Care LLC, Camden , Receptionist Part Time, Administration, Clerical , Marmora, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!