Company: Jidan Cleaning LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Summary:Responsible for performing any
combination of tasks to maintain the cleanliness of clients'
entrances, lobbies, offices, conference rooms, lounges, restrooms,
stairwell, hallways, and any assigned areas in line with cleaning
standards set by the company.Qualifications:The ideal candidate
- Must be bondable and meet or exceed minimum qualifications for
any of the following background checks: criminal background
investigation, motor vehicle driving record, professional and
personal reference checks.
- Provide proof of legal status to work.
- Be able to meet any client qualifications.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- After initial training, demonstrate ability to utilize
supplies, tools and equipment properly.
- Must be able to work with and use chemicals to manufacturer
- The ability to follow direction.
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- A polite and professional demeanor.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- The ability to lift 50 pounds and be able to physically perform
the jobEssential Functions:
- Perform all cleaning related tasks demonstrating service
orientation to fellow team members and clients.
- Perform various cleaning activities in accordance with
instructions given by the operations manager:
- It is a dust
- Dust/damp wipe all horizontal surfaces
- Spot clean walls and windows
- Clean and sanitize restrooms
- Polish furniture and metal surfaces including water
- Empties wastebaskets and remove trash. Reline wastebasket as
- Dust mop and damp mop floors
- Vacuum carpet-spot clean as necessary
- Visual inspection to ensure cleanliness
- Perform heavier cleaning functions as assigned:
- Scrub and polish floors
- Vacuum and shampoo carpets
- Strip and refinish hard surface floors
- Remove trash from utility rooms to collection area
- Wash walls
- Cycle clean as assigned
- Report any broken items, accidents or injuries promptly to
- Learn specific cleaning techniques of the company. Work smarter
- Attend and participate in meetings requested by the operations
- Move and clean after furniture as necessary.
- Secure the area to client specifications
- Wear appropriate uniform and name badge in accordance with the
job you are performing.
- Communicate effectively with team members and clients.
- Keep and clean all equipment.
- Inventory cleaning supplies daily.
- Perform all other tasks that may be assigned.
Keywords: Jidan Cleaning LLC, Camden , Office Cleaner, Administration, Clerical , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!