Freedom Prep Teacher Resume Collection (2022-2023 School Year)
Company: Democracy Prep Public Schools
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Freedom Prep is now accepting lead teaching applications for
Elementary, Math, ELA, Social Studies, Science, and Special
Education positions for the 2022-2023 School Year in Camden, New
Jersey.Who You Are
- An educator with an unwavering commitment to the Democracy Prep
mission of college success and authentic civic engagement for our
- An outstanding classroom teacher who holds scholars to
consistently high behavioral and academic expectations through high
- A self-reflective and self-aware teammate who is committed to
the creation of anti-racist classrooms and schools and who is eager
to use these skills to contribute to a culture of diversity,
equity, and inclusion.
- A results-driven assessor with experience in and commitment to
the use of data analysis to drive instructional decisions and
- A professional with deep content-area expertise, who engages
scholars with differentiation and strong execution of high-quality
curriculum and prepares rigorous and engaging lessons through
strong lesson planning.
- A graduate of a Bachelor's degree program (required), with 2
years of teaching and state certification (preferred).What You'll
- Work to ensure that scholars enjoy a classroom culture
characterized by high expectations and high support.
- Create an inclusive classroom and school community by engaging
in training, reflection, and dialogue around issues of race,
identity, diversity, equity, and inclusion for our staff and
- Plan and prepare for effective implementation of a coherent,
- Develop and use a variety of assessment data to refine
curricula and instructional practice.
- Maintain strong relationships with scholars, families, and
colleagues through effective and frequent communication.
- Continuously improve your professional practice through weekly
coaching sessions, professional development, and collaborative,
data-driven reflection with department and grade-level teams.
- Cultivate the social-emotional well-being of all scholars by
building a positive classroom culture that leverages strong
partnerships with scholars, their families, and the school's
scholar support team.
- Foster a life of active citizenship for all scholars through
the implementation of age-appropriate conversations and activities
centered on current events, participation in community service and
outreach opportunities, and active celebration of scholars'
culture, heritage, and identity.
- Engage in whole-school events and tasks, including transitions,
family conferences, tutoring, and other activities/duties as needed
and assigned by school leadership.
CompensationSalary is competitive and commensurate with your
experience. Democracy Prep employees are provided with a benefits
package that includes medical, vision, and dental insurance,
parental leave, tuition reimbursement, a smartphone, and a laptop.
Along with participating in the mandatory NJ Pension Plan,
employees have the choice of enrolling in a pre-tax 403b or
post-tax Roth with Democracy Prep.-Democracy Prep is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against an applicant
or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin, or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability,
pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status,
familial status, domestic violence victim status, or any other
legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local
laws, regulations or ordinances. Our mission is to educate
responsible citizen-scholars who will change the world. We strongly
believe that by building a DREAM team that represents numerous
perspectives, backgrounds, and expertises, we can achieve this goal
together. This is a value we highly support and strongly encourage
candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Keywords: Democracy Prep Public Schools, Camden , Freedom Prep Teacher Resume Collection (2022-2023 School Year), Education / Teaching , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!