LIFEGUARDS & SWIM INSTRUCTORS NEEDED
Company: JCC Association
Location: Margate City
Posted on: September 21, 2022
LIFEGUARDS AND SWIM INSTRUCTORS NEEDED
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be familiar with American Red Cross Learn-to-Swim levels, other
Red Cross water safety courses and know how to use course materials
- Adapt your teaching approaches to the age, experience and
ability of participants, so they can meet course objectives
- Provide for the health and safety of participants, including
ensuring that all teaching and practice areas are free of hazards,
and that materials and equipment are safe
- Communicate regularly with participants and their parents, as
appropriate, to ensure they are aware of progress
- Recognize and respond effectively in emergencies in accordance
with facility emergency action plans
- Enforce all aquatic facility policies, rules and
- Complete records and reports
- Participate in regular in-service training sessionsDuties and
1. Maintains constant surveillance of campers, staff and JCC
Members/guests in and around the pools, acts immediately and
appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of
2. Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the
arrival of emergency medical services.
3. Performs various maintenance duties as directed to maintain a
clean and safe facility.
4. Prepares and maintains appropriate pool reports and chemical
To apply - email firstname.lastname@example.org
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
CPR Certified; Current certification as Lifeguard by a recognized
source of training.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency
Skill in the application of lifeguarding surveillance and rescue
Knowledge of CPR and emergency medical procedures.
Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
Required paperwork: Covid-19 Vaccination Required, W4 & I9, Photo
ID, Copy of Social Security Card, Medical Form, Working Papers if
under 18, and background authorization if 18 and over.
$35,000 - $45,000
The majority of our programming operates in the Milton and Betty
Katz Jewish Community Center by the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and
its expansive beaches located at 501 N Jerome Avenue, Margate, NJ
Certification Classes will be held at the JCC.
Keywords: JCC Association, Camden , LIFEGUARDS & SWIM INSTRUCTORS NEEDED, Education / Teaching , Margate City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!