Facilities Project Engineer
Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are
the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which
achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.We cultivate and embrace a
diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse
backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and
enrich our global culture.We are looking for an individual who
enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to
be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a
difference.OverviewFacilities Project Engineer - Ability to work
independently or with teams. Serves as key liaison between the
facility and corporate technical resources. Collaborates with
internal customers to develop project/program requirements and
insure they meet business unit needs. Can effectively manage and
implement medium to highly complex, multi-functional projects that
could range from $300,000 to $3,000,000 (aggregate value of annual
project portfolio). Level responsibilities range from having a
participative role in the management of capital dollars associated
with authorized projects to playing a major role in the effective
management of these capital funds to successfully deliver project
results. No responsibility for management of departmental expense
dollars. Job Scope
- Generate conceptual design ideas and presentations for smaller
projects. Create renderings, provide design services, and create
working design intent drawings for landlord/tenant turn-key fit-out
or design-build projects. Perform all construction administration
and site reviews.
- Excellent communication skills, knowing how to speak with an
- Develop and manage CapEx plan for projects ranging from $300k
to $3MM. Including review and approval for all scope changes and
- Provide forecasting and financial reporting to business units
to ensure project scope and objective align with budget and
- Work closely with Real Estate team to develop and implement
operational plans for both leased and owned real estate within
- Act as point person for creating all programming and confirm it
meets business needs. Review information with key-stakeholder for
sign-off and prepare project BoD and SoW, using best practices,
local AHJ requirements, and corporate standards and
- Participate in site selection and lease negotiations and
develop or oversee feasibility tests to ensure the site is in
alignment with project program requirements. Identify and implement
solutions for any issues that are identified.
- Provide owner representation during all stages of construction,
to include RFI coordination between A/E/I and contractor, attend
construction meetings with project team, provide status updates to
key-stakeholders, review scope changes and monitor costs, budget
and review and process invoices.
- Manage and participate in the selection of outside vendors,
design teams, contractors, and sub-contractors.
- Establish project goals and objectives, and maintain project
schedule, making sure all milestones and deliverables are met on
- Oversee all interior and architectural design and provide
design review with internal stakeholders and leadership.
- Review contract drawings and specifications for all capital
improvement projects and perform internal Quality Control
assessment to ensure Campbell's design intent is captured and
Campbell's standards are followed.
- Perform Value Engineering review of projects to seek cost
savings, without diminishing functionality or intent.Minimum
- Knowledge and use of MS Office suite, AutoCAD, SAP a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and or Architecture or
- 5 + Years' Experience
- Office space planning and Industrial Experience Required.
- Deep Engineering knowledge on select Engineering disciplines
and technologies with the proven ability to use such knowledge to
deliver business bottom line results.ACRThe Company is committed to
providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all
aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age,
religion or any other classification protected by law.In that
regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from
discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal
law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Camden , Facilities Project Engineer, Engineering , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!