Automation & Controls Engineering Intern
Posted on: January 11, 2022
AUTOMATION & CONTROLS ENGINEERING INTERN"Come build a Career
with our Growing, Fast-Paced, Customer-Focused Company that fosters
Training & Professional Development!"Are you an engineering student
looking for a new challenge and an exciting internship opportunity
to advance your knowledge, skills and career in a great working
environment? Would you like to have an internship with a leading
Healthcare Packaging and Medical Device Manufacturer?We are looking
for a hardworking and enthusiastic Automation & Controls
Engineering Intern to join our Engineering Services team and help
us drive Operational Excellence throughout our facilities.THE
- Provide effective Automation and Controls support to plant
- Assist in development, enhancement, and implementation of
automated solutions in support of production operations.
- Maintain and troubleshoot industrial control systems for the
facilities, manufacturing, and packaging operations.
- Provide technical support for quality controls, process
improvements, cost savings, process development projects and
- Take on lead role for short -term projects and see through to
completion with minimal supervision.WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A bachelor's degree candidate in Engineering, with focus on
Industrial Automation and Controls.
- Course work and / or practical experience in
instrumentation/automation/control systems engineering.
- Experience in the start-up and troubleshooting of industrial
control systems, such as Motion/Servo controllers, VFD, PLCs, HMIs,
SCADA, Vision Inspection, industrial communication networks, and
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP and control networks (Ethernet IP,
DH+, DeviceNet etc.) and database experience (MS SQL Server).
- Familiarity or experience in a cGMP regulated industry.
- Working knowledge of robotic systems, VB applications and DB
- Experience in Ladder Logic Programming, High Level Language
such as Visual Basic and C++, Strong Computer Proficiency, Excel
and Microsoft Word.DO YOU HAVE---?
- Ability to effectively perform in a fast-paced, dynamic work
- Ability to get along with others, be punctual, and follow
instructions.If the answer is YES, don't delay, Apply Today!
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: Comar, Camden , Automation & Controls Engineering Intern, Engineering , Buena, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!