Remote Field Service/Customer Engineer-XR/VL (Seattle,WA)
Company: Canon Medical Systems
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Canon Medical Systems, USA offers:
Company vehicle or Car allowance, tools, uniform, relocation
assistance, training (on the job, online & classroom technical
instruction at our training facility in Irvine, CA), benefits on
day one of employment, 401K with matching, collaborative team
environment, growth, work life balance, strong company culture of
excellence... and so much more!
This role will be based Seattle and the surrounding area, within 1
hour commutable distance to client base.
- Install medical imaging equipment effectively and
- Perform PM inspections per equipment specifications and
- Prepare work orders, parts orders, part returns, mileage logs,
expense forms, time sheets and other administrative paperwork.
- Maintain all assigned assets per company P&P.
- Improve personal productivity by enhancing product knowledge
through formal and on the job training.
- Service and periodic maintenance of diagnostic imaging
equipment on multiple products in one modality.
- Answer technical and applications questions.
- Capable of installing multiple products in one modality.
- Maintain excellent customer relations.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation.
- Perform and document FDA and SPD testing on assigned
- Keep current with latest technical developments in multiple
- Support field service operations with technical knowledge on
multiple product lines.
- Install and maintain equipment in multiple product lines.
- Demonstrate expertise in multiple products in 1 modality.
- Develop a higher level of troubleshooting and analytical
- Personal contacts involve frequent contact with management
presenting information or recommendations. Outside requests for
non-routine information requiring tact/judgment are handled.
- Plans own workload.
- Occasionally supervised; activities are governed by general
organizational rules and procedures; much autonomy within
established time frames.
- Work on diversified tasks that involve a range of complex but
standardized procedures. Semi-routine duties may involve solving
frequent problems within standards or procedures.
- Position duties involve making frequent decisions and frequent
- Develop service-selling skills.
Please note that while the posted position is level III, the actual
position will be dependent upon the qualifications of the
candidate. An offer may be made for the same role at a lower level
if the candidate's qualifications are less than the posted
Keywords: Canon Medical Systems, Camden , Remote Field Service/Customer Engineer-XR/VL (Seattle,WA), Engineering , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!