Company: A3 Technology, Inc.
Location: Atlantic City
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: A3 Technology, Inc. is seeking an
Engineer/Linux Administrator to join our Enterprise Services
Development Support Sub team which provides support to the Federal
Aviation Administration in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. This position
will make an impact by meeting the future needs of our FAA customer
that includes securing data across networks in the
enterprise.Essential Job Functions:
- Highly motivated talent with server, and application support
- Work with infrastructure team to conduct system configuration,
development, testing and deployment.
- Provide 2nd level support for both physical hardware
environment as well as hosted virtual machines and operation
- Work independently with limited supervision.
- Assist in assessing complex problems and investigates,
develops, appraises, selects, and presents solutions.
- Duties include an interdisciplinary approach using engineering
- Assist in specifications development implementation, testing
and documenting engineering systems and equipment.
- Initiate concept development and trade-off studies.
- Direct the design of electronic or mechanical devices down to
the subsystem level.
- Devise appropriate tests to use in evaluating, debugging, and
checking of equipment and systems for accurate and dependable
conformance to specifications. Required:
- Experience with Red Hat Linux (RHEL) 7, 8, 9 Beta.
- Experience with virtual machine environment.
- Experience with Windows Server 2019/2022.
- Able to support system testing and deployment planning.
- Detail oriented in documentation and motivated in
- Work with multiple teams and excellent communication.
- Able to support physical equipment setup in various
- Limited travel.
- US Citizenship or documented proof of eligibility to work in
the US is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a
Government investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to
obtain Government clearance.
- The Federal Vaccine Mandate affects this position and as a
Federal Contractor, you will be required to provide proof of full
COVID-19 vaccination upon offer letter acceptancePreferred:
- Experience with database configuration.
- Experience Ansible or shell or powershell.
- Experience with backup (Commvault).
- Experience with network configuration.
- Experience with virtual machine environment.Education:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering with 5 years of
related work experience in the specific engineering principle
- Master's degree in Engineering with 3 years related work
experience in the specific engineering principle.A3T is proud to be
an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA)
employer. We are committed to providing all qualified candidates
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected
veteran status, disability, national origin, genetic information or
any other protected status.
Keywords: A3 Technology, Inc., Camden , Engineer/Linux Administrator, Engineering , Atlantic City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!