Posted on: July 28, 2022
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are
the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which
achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.We cultivate and embrace a
diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse
backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and
enrich our global culture.We are looking for an individual who
enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to
be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a
difference.GENERAL SUMMARYThe Packaging Engineer position has the
responsibility of working closely with internal and external teams
and stakeholders to identify, develop, and implement new Packaging
technologies and applications for the Meals and Sauce category.
This includes, primary, secondary, and tertiary packaging and will
require an understanding of multiple packaging materials,
configurations, and processing technologies. The role partners with
cross-functional business teams, including Marketing, CCID, and
Supply Chain, to evaluate new technologies and applications against
the needs of consumers, the brands, and manufacturing capabilities.
The role requires coordination and execution of multiple complex
and multi-disciplined projects with some supervision.PRIMARY
- Identify, evaluate, and develop packaging components and
systems to meet business, manufacturing, customer, and consumer
- Identify and drive cost savings opportunities, looking both at
individual component level as well as process improvements and
manufacturing efficiency gains.
- Execute package testing and evaluation, including production
line trials, to validate packaging performance.
- Provide support to manufacturing during the implementation of
commercialization activities and packaging changes.
- Write technical specifications for packaging components and
- Review technical drawings for packaging components and
participate in the packaging artwork approval process.JOB
- Leads and executes multiple simultaneous packaging projects,
with some supervision, while building a working knowledge of
technologies. This includes projects related to sustaining business
base business, cost savings, continuous quality improvements, and
- Builds cross-functional relationships to identify, evaluate,
develop, and deliver packaging solutions.
- Establishes, maintains, and leverages external network of
packaging material and equipment vendors and co-manufacturing
partners to identify Packaging trends and technology developments
and evaluate them against the goals of the business.JOB
- Bachelor's degree in Packaging Engineering, Mechanical
Engineering, or related field required.
- 0-3 years of experience in packaging development roles, ideally
in high-volume food, consumer goods, or retail electronics
industries. Co-op and / or internship experience strongly
- Highly organized with great attention to detail and able to
adapt quickly to changing priorities and unexpected requests.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally up to
25% of the time.ACRThe Company is committed to providing equal
opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the
employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.In that regard, U.S. applicants and
employees are protected from discrimination based on certain
categories protected by Federal law. Click for additional
Keywords: Campbells, Camden , Packaging Engineer, Engineering , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!