Plastics Process Engineer
Company: Blue Signal Search
Location: Atlantic City
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Our client manufactures and delivers top-notch packaging
products and components nationwide. They are hiring a Process
Engineer to support mold design and injection molding projects.The
Process Engineer will lead process improvement initiatives for
plastics manufacturing, including mold development and validation.
They will be responsible for overseeing daily manufacturing
operations, locating inefficiency, and developing areas for
potential improvement.This Role Offers:
- Competitive pay, plus comprehensive benefits including
health/dental/vision, 401K matching, etc.
- Stable company with decades of experience developing and
producing top of the line packing products.
- Lean, efficient manufacturing environment.
- High degree of freedom to refine operational and manufacturing
- Company prioritizes sustainability efforts and environmental
- Lead process development of molds through sampling and
- Conduct mold changeover, verification, testing, and overall
- Design, document, and implement highly scalable and reliable
plastics molding processes.
- Develop continuous improvement projects guided by collecting
and analyzing data collected from the manufacturing process.
- Work with engineering and manufacturing teams to develop fixes
for workflow problems and recurring issues.
- Support high quality, safety, and GMP standards within the
- Hold responsibility for growth projects that support excellence
- Leverage extensive technical knowledge of molding machines to
create fluidity and excellence within the engineering
- 3+ years of process engineering experience in the plastics or
- GED or HS Diploma required.
- Demonstrated experience with injection molding, plastics,
tooling, and mold design procedures.
- Knowledge of high-capacity molds and injection presses best
practices and equipment.
- Quality management background in the manufacturing space (ISO
- Proficiency with manufacturing ERP and MES (i.e. IQMS)
- Commitment to safety and precision in manufacturing.
Certifications and/or prior trainings in safety a plus.
Keywords: Blue Signal Search, Camden , Plastics Process Engineer, Engineering , Atlantic City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!