FPGA Design Engineer (US Citizen) - Camden, NJ
Company: Altimeter Solutions
Posted on: August 1, 2022
- Reporting to the Manager, Engineering (ASIC/FPGA), the Senior
Member of Engineering Staff (SMES) will be part of the key
ASIC/FPGA design team, responsible for the delivery of FPGA/ASICs
for high-speed crypto applications.
- S/he will architect, implement high speed crypto architectures,
on ASICs / Xilinx Zynq/MPSOC class FPGAs.
- S/he will be responsible for deriving engineering
specifications from system requirements, detailed architecture,
design (RTL, HLS (C++ to RTL)) and RTL quality (CDC, Formal, Lint),
Test plans, module level verification, synthesis/STA, Lab debug, SW
driven validation on Linux based SOC evaluation boards,
Silicon/FPGA bring up, characterization and production
- Our company has state-of-the-art EDA flows/methodologies
including Synopsys DC/Primetime/Synplify, Xilinx/Intel/Microchip
EDA with HLS, Mentor EDA Family: Questa, VIPs, UVM framework: Clock
Domain Crossing (CDC), Catapult (HLS).
- This is a key, high impact role in the organization to ensure
robust quality and delivery of Communication products for National
- Architecting, implementing high throughput digital cores /
algorithms targeting Xilinx Zynq / MPSOC class FPGAs with
interfaces Ethernet (UDP, TCP/IP), AXI, PCIe/NVMe, USB.
- RTL design (VHDL) design, debug.
- C/C++ modelling/design
- Proficient with CDC, Formal flows. Preference for Mentor
- Proficient in VHDL, C++ (OOP), Perl/Tcl
- Proficient with Synthesis/PAR: SDC, Synopsys DC/Synplify,
Vivado, Quartus Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or other engineering discipline
and 6+ years of experience developing, implementing, and
verification of high-performance communications/network ASIC/FPGA
- Master's Degree preferred.
- MUST EITHER HAVE A SECRET CLEARANCE OR BE ABLE TO OBTAIN ONE
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Proficiency in High level synthesis (Xilinx Vivado HLS AND/OR
Mentor Calypto) with C++.
- Proficiency with Xilinx MPSOC design with writing/debugging
with SDKs, BSPs on bare metal/PetaLinux OS.
- Linux Super User
Please see our website for more job openings:
Keywords: Altimeter Solutions, Camden , FPGA Design Engineer (US Citizen) - Camden, NJ, Engineering , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!