Industrial / Commercial Maintenance Mechanic Supervisor - High Compensation
Company: Liberty Coke
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Maintenance Supervisor, Philadelphia
Working at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is all about pursuing a
career not just a job. Discover what it means to be energized by a
multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team.
At Liberty Coca-Cola, we strive to make our workforce as
representative and inclusive as the communities we serve. Our
associates are our #1 asset, and we are committed to investing in
our people, maintaining the highest safety standards, and creating
a culture of growth and innovation. We offer competitive
compensation and benefits packages to full-time, permanent
associates, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug
plans, 401K with company contributions, paid vacation, company paid
holidays, tuition reimbursement, and more. Discover what it means
to be energized by a multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team.
Join us here at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC.
- Responsible for manufacturing products using efficient and safe
manufacturing processes through the supervision of production team
members. Must adhere to the schedule and ensure that quality
standards are met.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Manage line efficiencies, key performance indicators, and
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- Monitors the production process, makes periodic checks, and
adjusts equipment or work practices according to standard operating
- Ensures equipment in the area assigned is in working order and
that working conditions are safe at all times.
- Verify the readiness of the production line at start-up and
- Manage overall package and product quality to ensure all
standards and specifications.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Electrical troubleshooting preferred
- PLC troubleshooting preferred
- 1-3 years production/manufacturing experience.
- Requires experience managing people/budgets.
- 2 years supervising production staff preferred.
- Basic computer and database application skills.
- Familiarity with manufacturing systems.
- Forklift certification is a plus
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.
Keywords: Liberty Coke, Camden , Industrial / Commercial Maintenance Mechanic Supervisor - High Compensation, Engineering , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!