Security Operations Manager
Company: Sunstates Security
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Security Operations Manager
HIRING IMMEDIATELYSunstates Security has an immediate opening for a
talented and motivated Operations Manager to help lead our New
Jersey area. This is a full-time position. Must be available for
1st, 2nd, 3rd and weekend shifts.
The ideal candidate will provide leadership to employees and
develop and maintain strong relationships with customers. The
Operations Manager will assist in the administration of the region
- Training, developing and motivating supervisory staff to
effectively oversee all day-to-day operations of the site security
- Overseeing the employee on- boarding process including new hire
interviewing, selection of candidates, training and licensure and
new hire paperwork.
- Training subordinate supervisors on software systems,
procedural guidelines, Company policies and enforcing consistency
in policy practice.
- Coordinating operational functions including payroll and
billing, accounts receivable aging, staffing, scheduling and
- Carrying out site assist visits and audits in accordance with
the Quality Assurance program.
- Coordinating with Area Operations Manager and Regional Manager
to establish goals and objectives and communicate these with
staff.The requirements for an Operations Manager include:
- Must have 2 year's Supervision Experience
- Excellent Organizational, Communication, and time management
- Computer proficiency (MS Office)
- Attention to Detail
- Reliable transportation and clear Motor Vehicle Record
- Ability to travel and regularly visit all site locations for
New Jersey region and surrounding area.
- WinTeam knowledge is a plus
- Professional AppearanceRequirements:
- NJ SORA License
- TWICAn Operations Manager may perform a multitude of duties as
specified and become extremely knowledgeable of Post Orders and
SOP, and will be able to act quickly and efficiently according to
such directives. Sun123Only candidates who meet our rigorous
employment standards and who are excellent matches for open
positions(as personally verified by Site Managers) are invited to
join our security team.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and supporter of
our military veterans!
Join one of the fastest growing and largest privately held security
companies in the U.S.! Since 1998, Sunstates Security has
established a reputation for providing excellent customer service
and quality work environments while being recognized by Forbes as
one of America's Best Employers in 2021.At Sunstates Security,
we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining a diverse and
exceptionally qualified workforce. As a result, our employees are
skilled, knowledgeable and dedicated to providing clients with
flawless security service and the peace of mind that comes with
it.We work hard to recruit and to retain the best and the brightest
people for each client and every site location. We instill in our
employees the Sunstates promise to provide a safe, disciplined and
friendly work environment with an opportunity for career
If you're searching for a career with challenging and rewarding
opportunities, we invite you to explore the possibilities at
Sunstates Security. As a proactive security partner for some of the
country's leading companies and organizations, we provide careers
for talented people to become part of a successful, growing
Keywords: Sunstates Security, Camden , Security Operations Manager, Executive , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!