Commercial Sales Manager - Northeast
Company: NORTH AMERICAN COMPOSITES
Location: Mays Landing
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionNorth American Composites, a subsidiary of IP
Corporation, has an exciting opportunity to lead our Northeast
Sales team. We are positioned to have another year of strong growth
and seeking a strategic leader with a strong ability to build
relationships to join our team.In this position you will lead a
team of 7 Account Managers in the Northeast Market and be
responsible for achieving revenue and profit expectations for the
market.Job Duties Include:
- Ensures all personnel understand and follow all safety and
- Accountable for all sales and distribution activity in the
- Works with the Operations Supervisors to ensure successful
management of the distribution center.
- Travels with branch sales personnel and provides them with
sales, pricing and technical assistance.
- Assists sales personnel to determine customer product needs,
processes, applications, and technical requirements.
- Develops sales strategies to ensure that the stated goals and
objectives are met.
- Identifies potential new accounts through referrals, vendor
leads, industry contacts, trade journals, etc.
- Promptly follows up on action items, inquiries, credit issues,
customer complaints, product problems, technical requests, and
product evaluations, referrals, and industry leads.
- Assists VP Business Manager East with preparation of annual
sales forecasts and budgets. And controls sales expenses at the
branch level by maintaining all controllable costs at or below
approved budget amounts.
- Ensures effective communication among division and corporate
- Ensures a competent subordinate staff by planning and
implementing ongoing development of personnel.
- Represents the district at national and regional industry
association functions as appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.Minimum
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ten years' experience in business, sales or marketing
- 3 years' experience in managing sales and/or operations.
- Proven leadership skills to train, direct and motivate
personnel to achieve and maintain agreed upon stated goals and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- High attention to detail and strong administrative management
- Skillful negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Demonstrated ability of excellent customer service techniques
including follow-through and resolution.
- Ability to respond to changing work demands and environment in
a positive manner, recognizing them as opportunities for personal
and professional growth.
- Creates sense of teamwork among district associates.
- High energy approach to business, and a desire to succeed.
- Computer literacy and experience in MS office
- 50-60% Overnight travel within the Region.Preferred
Experience:Knowledge of markets for reinforced plastics and cast
products, as well as a thorough understanding of vendors' and
distributors' functions.North American Composites (NAC) distributes
materials and equipment from leading suppliers to the marine and
composites industry. We provide national coverage with local
service though our 30 distribution centers in the U.S. and Canada.
Each location serves our local customers with fast, efficient
deliveries of the products they need. Our warehouses maintain
inventories of all materials necessary for composites
manufacturing: resins, gel coat, fiberglass, catalyst, adhesives,
cores, putties, and many others. NAC local salespeople are
knowledgeable and CCT certified to insure the best possible service
to every manufacturer.
Keywords: NORTH AMERICAN COMPOSITES, Camden , Commercial Sales Manager - Northeast, Executive , Mays Landing, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!