Senior Records & Information Management Specialist
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Imagine ...working for a company that knows that its people are
the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which
achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process. We cultivate and embrace a
diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse
backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and
enrich our global culture. We are looking for an individual who
enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to
be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
General Summary : Campbell Soup Company's Records & Information
Management (RIM) program is responsible for policy and processes
related to the management of the Company's information assets,
monitoring compliance and supporting the development of consistent
processes that promote the responsible management of Company
information in compliance with legal, regulatory and business
requirements. The Senior Records & Information Management
Specialist will support the day-to-day functioning of the RIM
program in delivering sound and compliant information governance
practices across the organization. Primary Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Director, Records & Information
Management / Ediscovery to develop, implement and manage processes
and procedures that support RIM initiatives corporate-wide.
- Assist the Director, Records & Information Management /
Ediscovery in advising business teams on operational and compliance
responsibilities relating to the lifecycle management of
- Oversee an internal network of record coordinators embedded in
each department across the organization. Provide training and
support each coordinator in facilitating the program within their
area of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain employee training and educational
materials to drive awareness and promote compliance with records
and information management policies throughout the organization.
Maintain RIM portal to ensure content remains up to date and
- Deliver regular compliance training on records and information
management related topics.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify and implement
updates to the company retention schedule and record types.
- Manage off-site storage repositories. Evaluate current storage
sites and volumes and lead the records disposition process.
- Monitor compliance with established offboarding processes to
ensure the retrieval and preservation of information assets.
- Manage vendor relationships of RIM third-party service
providers. Communicate effectively with vendors to level set
service expectations and troubleshoot service issues.
- Serve as system administrator for Campbell's proprietary
archive records database, legal hold notice application and other
systems as needed.
- Provide ediscovery support in litigation, as required.
- Support other projects and initiatives, as necessary. Minimum
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 5+ years relevant experience required in a corporate or law
firm setting preferred.
- Experience in records and data management, retention and
disposition and electronic records management preferred.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills. Capable of
influencing vertically and horizontally across the
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects
simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Aptitude and interest in information technologies.
- Familiarity with civil litigation procedures and ediscovery
- Computer literacy, including proficiency in the Microsoft
Office Suite. Experience with Microsoft 365 and SharePoint
preferred. ACR The Company is committed to providing equal
opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the
employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law. In that regard, U.S. applicants
and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain
categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional
Keywords: Campbells, Camden , Senior Records & Information Management Specialist, Executive , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!