Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) / $20,000 Sign-On Bonus
Company: Select Specialty Hospital - Atlantic City
Location: Atlantic City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Overview:Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
CHIEF NURSING OFFICER (CNO)
Now Offering $20,000 Sign-On Bonus!
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select
Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU
patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs
over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to
approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience
that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our
cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
Are you resourceful in overcoming obstacles? Do you wish to build
your career with other top performers? If you answered 'yes',
consider an opportunity with us!
Responsibilities:We are looking for valued employees who will be
Champions of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting the
patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community
in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new
ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is
As the clinical leader for your facility, you will collaborate with
your CEO and your Human Resources leader to tackle problems and
enhance both the employee and patient experience. You will learn
high standard leadership skills, work with respiratory and
rehabilitation departments, and lead a highly skilled clinical
- Resolve staffing ratios and work with the senior nursing staff
to improve the quality of care.
- Engage with your regional leaders on staffing initiatives,
including leading educational programs for new graduates and
- Have fiscal responsibility to ensure that budgets are met and
that costs are controlled within the hospital.
- Treat others as they would like to be treated and aim to create
a supportive and engaging culture for your
employees.Qualifications:You are passionate about providing a
superior patient and employee experience. You are an inventive
problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing required unless otherwise approved
by SVP, Clinical Operations.
- At least three (3) years of work experience or equivalent in an
- Up to date Nursing license in the state.
- Evidence of active participation in continuing education in
Nursing Executive Management and Health Care Administration
- Possess a Basic Life Support (BLS) certification by start
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire.Preferred qualifications
that will make you successful:
- Master's degree preferred.
- Having experience with vents, hemodynamics, critical drips, ET
Tubes and wounds.Additional Data:Select Medical strives to provide
our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that
happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives
beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.We'd love for you to join the
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Select Specialty Hospital - Atlantic City, Camden , Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) / $20,000 Sign-On Bonus, Executive , Atlantic City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!