Production Manager - 2nd shift
Company: Carter Lumber
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Job DescriptionA Carter Components Production Manager is
responsible for overseeing all aspects of production to optimize
productivity while minimizing operating expenses. Responsible for
coordinating and implementing production schedules. Identifies and
resolves any production issues in a timely manner. A strong belief
in the mission and goals of the company are necessary to this
- Previous experience with Truss/Components is required
- Previous management experience in a manufacturing
- Understanding of truss design
- Experience in truss cutting and assembly
- Possess knowledge in loading and shipping methods
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel
- Oversees the truss department.
- Ensures that high standards of quality, safety and service are
met. Assists on setting direction for production through long and
short term goal planning and ensures budgets are being
met.Production & Scheduling
- Ensures production schedules are met and that quality products
are being produced.
- Evaluates and suggests improvements in the production.
- Organizes and prioritizes production and schedules to ensure
lead times are met.Inventory Control
- Ensures inventory is properly accounted for and accurate.
- Responsible for properly delegating and overseeing all aspects
of inventory according to policies and procedures. Safety
- Communicates policies and ensures that employees are following
safety standards during production.
- Inspects machinery to make sure of the proper set up and use.
Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employer-matching 401(k) PlanPowered by JazzHRcZR2QVTAqa
Keywords: Carter Lumber, Camden , Production Manager - 2nd shift, Executive , Millville, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!