Managing Clinical Director - Lead Dentist
Company: Aspen Dental
Location: Mays Landing
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Managing Clinical Director / Lead Dentist role.
- The MCDs will typically treat the clinical aspect of their
office as if they are an owner.
- Lay out the treatment planning for the Associate as well as
- Key role outside of treatment planning and seeing patients is
to be a key component of developing the Associate to become a MCD
in the not too distant future.
- MCDs have full autonomy to direct clinical care for the
practice. Associates work off the MCD treatment plans to ensure
each office provides continuity of care. (Associates and MCDs can
discuss treatment plans as needed to determine the best option for
- As a MCD you will work from a three column schedule. In chair
one, you could see as many as 5 to 7 production patients based on
the time you require for the procedure. In chair two, the norm is 5
to 8 new patients a day scheduled every 45 minutes. The third chair
is overflow, non-production such as post op, denture steps, suture
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through
structured continuing professional developments.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental
associations and dental societies to represent Aspen Dental-branded
practices in the local community.Highlights:High needs patients -
restorative, surgery, dentures and implantsState-of-art-equipment
including new iTero scanners, cone beam, and 3D digital
printingWell-trained team focused on delivering a superior patient
experienceWorking & learning with Specialists on site
With industry-leading new patient demand and 100% clinical
autonomy, you'll make a difference in the lives of your patients
while enjoying access to:
Thousands of hours of free Continuing Education (live and online)
- Instant peer network of 1200+ dentists for clinical &
- A fast track to practice ownership
- Aggressive Compensation Package
- Profit Sharing - in form of Monthly bonuses
- Premium Benefits Package
- Sign On Bonuses for select locations
- Tuition Reimbursement for select locations
- Relocation Assistance
- Ownership programs with 100% equity
Keywords: Aspen Dental, Camden , Managing Clinical Director - Lead Dentist, Executive , Mays Landing, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!