Company: Conner Strong & Buckelew
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Job Summary Responsible for the daily account servicing
activities of Clients, including new and renewal business
processes. -Serves as the procedural and technical resource for the
Service Team and is involved in retention of business, rounding of
accounts and Client meetings as directed by the Account Executive.
- Assists in the management and retention of the assigned book of
business; meets with Clients and ensures that all
needs/requirements are met.
- Pursues new opportunities including rounding of accounts for
all lines of coverage available in current book.
- Participates in Renewal Marketing Strategy meetings with
Account Executive and Producer.
- Prepares Renewal Submissions to Insurance Carriers and follows
up to ensure timely receipt of quotations.
- Negotiates Renewal Terms and Conditions with Insurance
- Prepares Renewal Proposals using approved Standard
- Oversees renewal Binding instructions to Carrier(s).
- Reviews complex Certificate of Insurance requests and
- Reviews Policies for accuracy in accordance with bound terms
and conditions. Completes Policy Checklist before transmittal of
Policies to Client.
- Communicates with Account Executives and/or Producers on any
issues/concerns impacting Clients.
- Remains current on industry changes, technical and industry
specific developments such as market conditions and carrier
appetites that could affect customer service.
- Promote teamwork and commitment to department/corporate goals.
- Attends various internal and external meetings, as
- Adheres to Company Policies, Procedures and other
- Other duties as assigned.
- Oversee accuracy of data in Sagitta and WorkSmart. -
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Three to seven years (depending on experience and performance)
minimum of Commercial Multi-line Property & Casualty Brokerage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products; Word, Excel and
- Self-starter, flexible and able to multi-task with minimal
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, analytical, verbal and
written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Document Management System (WorkSmart)
- Knowledge of Agency Management Systems (Sagitta)
- Ability to provide effective on-the-job training and to work
- Ability to develop and manage key relationships at all levels
within the Conner Strong organization along with outside Clients
- Ability to work in an ever-changing high pressure organization
/ environment. -Specialized Knowledge and/or LicensesProperty &
Casualty Producer LicenseARM, CIC, CPCU and other specialized
designations as appropriate
-Working Conditions Office environment with moderate noise level;
able to work flexible hours and travel to other Conner Strong
offices and Client work sites as needed.
-Conner Strong & Buckelew is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, affectional or
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,
ancestry, nationality, age, disability (physical or mental),
marital or domestic partnership or Civil Union status, pregnancy,
family medical history or genetic information, atypical cellular or
blood trait, military service or any other status protected by
Keywords: Conner Strong & Buckelew, Camden , Account Manager, Executive , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!