Talent Acquisition Manager
Company: Subaru of America
Posted on: June 25, 2022
SUMMARYThe Talent Acquisition Manager at Subaru of America. is
responsible for developing and executing a highly successful, best
in class talent acquisition function across all functions of the
business. As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will partner with
key stakeholders to drive both strategy and execution on hiring
goals and the identification and selection of unique talent
throughout the organization. You will be responsible for
understanding business needs as it relates to hiring and talent
forecasts and you will be a trusted partner that is expected to
continuously raise the bar for making great hiring decisions.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches.
This will include: creating innovative sourcing and engagement
strategies; conducting in-depth screens and assessing potential
candidates; coaching hiring managers on selection best practices;
negotiating offers and managing a seamless onboarding experience -
- all to bring the best talent to each role.
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans,
analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and best
matches between talent and needs.
- Develop and execute the research strategy to support our
national talent acquisition function including evolving our
processes so we can streamline and innovate how we work with the
business and the talent market.
- Develop diversity recruitment strategies and build partnerships
with associations and organizations that support and enable a
diverse pipeline of talent.
- Define the Subaru employer brand/employee value proposition and
understand the competitive field in order to attract, influence and
convert hard to find passive talent.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers, Business Leaders and the HR
team to develop a strong understanding of the department culture,
business strategy and talent profiles necessary in order to deliver
on the hiring needs of the business.
- Maintain the highest standards of candidate experience and
client account management, reflected in measures of success and
efficiency through hiring manager and candidate surveys.
- Define, document and maintain Talent Acquisition Standard
Operating Procedures for all recruiting related processes across
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers and business leaders
throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring
needs and goals
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with all levels
of management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
(e.g. Legal, Finance, HR, Compensation) and externally (Applicant
Tracking System and screening vendors, social media partners,
- Develop and deliver interviewing and selection training to all
relevant stakeholders, monitoring adherence to training
requirements and best practices.
- Maintain a high level of transparency and communication with
all stakeholders; manage and maintain data and progress reports;
adhere to defined performance metrics and update current actions in
the Applicant Tracking System and other relevant systems.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Seven plus years of corporate-based full-cycle recruiting for a
variety of positions (5 years of which should be in technical
recruiting - including software engineers, hardware engineers,
technical field sales support, sales, and general administrative
- A reputation that demonstrates being able to partner and
influence business leaders and executive teams as it relates to
talent acquisition strategy and hiring initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing
sourcing/recruitment plans for searches including the use of social
media tools (LinkedIn, Facebook, Glassdoor, Tumblr, Twitter, etc.)
for attracting, marketing, engagement and networking.
- Proven success meeting or exceeding performance metrics such as
time to fill, quantity, quality, diversity, veteran hiring goals,
- Experience with successfully working in a fast-paced,
high-growth, environment where multiple projects are the norm.
- Knowledge of compensation and general HR requirements as
related to hiring.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent work experience will be
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: BA/BS with 8-10 years of relevant
experienceHybrid Role: 3 days onsite, 2 days remote.
Keywords: Subaru of America, Camden , Talent Acquisition Manager, Executive , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!