Company: Campbell Soup Company
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are
the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which
achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.We cultivate and embrace a
diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse
backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and
enrich our global culture.We are looking for an individual who
enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to
be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a
difference.Manager - Financial Planning and Analysis reports to the
Director Finance NAFS and supports the NAFS organization throughout
the monthly IBP process, review of new business opportunities, and
annual operating plan (AOP) process. The ideal candidate will be
able to drive results through process and interact effectively with
stakeholders across varying levels and functions within the
organization.More specifically, this individual will support and
collaborate with the sales & marketing teams to help support the
business unit forecast for volume, customer investment, and pricing
analysis. This position will help provide insight into volume and
the overall impact on profitability as well as support the monthly
R&O process. The role also provides overall P&L support and
analysis for new product launches, new customer opportunities and
existing customer contract extensions.
- Business Planning/Forecasting Support: Support NAFS Finance
Director in the development of business unit sales forecasts and
annual operating plans.
- Analyze any fluctuations between the plan/forecast and actual
trends. Identify any risks/opportunities in forecast and support
solutions for driving sales and profit.
- Improve forecasting accuracy as part of the IBP process to
drive cost out of the system while ensuring product
- Through analysis of business results, identify and recommend
appropriate courses of action to mitigate risk or improve
- Provide insight and analysis into drivers of change for key
metrics (e.g. gross sales, net sales and profitability) versus
prior year and plan/projection by customer and product.
- Leadership: Provide leadership & guidance to Financial Analyst
NAFS and demonstrate leadership through business partnering with
cross functionals including Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and
- Accounting & Control: Maintain and continually improve strong
internal controls that ensure company assets are adequately
safeguarded always. This includes month end reporting, analysis of
results and drivers of change bridges.
- Drive Continuous Improvement & Problem Identification: Identify
and recommend appropriate courses of action improve processes.
- Other tasks and analysis as requested by Finance Management
- Must be flexible, organized and capable of performing multiple
tasks; comfortable working under strict deadlines; ability to be
clear on priorities and to shift between tasks on short notice
- Responsible for ensuring accurate, complete and timely
recording of financial transactions resulting from specific
Sales-initiated activities per CSC standards and best
- Communicate effectively cross functionally and within
- Design and implement process and systems enhancements to drive
efficiencies and enhance visibility and controls.Job
- Required: Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field.
- 8+ years finance experience: preference with CPG related with
some Brand/Sales experience
- Strong analytical and technical skills, specifically in MS
- Strong knowledge of SAP, EPM, Envision preferred
- Highly motivated and proactive in problem-solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to
detail is requiredACRThe Company is committed to providing equal
opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the
employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.In that regard, U.S. applicants and
employees are protected from discrimination based on certain
categories protected by Federal law.
Keywords: Campbell Soup Company, Camden , Manager, FP&A, Executive , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!