Company: EMR USA Metal Recycling
Posted on: August 1, 2022
As one of the world's leading metal recyclers, EMR USA Metal
Recycling (EMR) plays a pivotal role in the provision of
sustainable materials across the globe. With a history spanning 70
years, the company has grown from a single UK-based business to a
multi-national corporation. Our experience, vast capabilities and
commitment to our environmental, social and governance (ESG)
values, places us among the world's most respected and trusted
EMR recycles 10 million tons of material annually, made up of
everything from beverage cans to oil platforms, which are recycled
into more than 200 different types of new, sustainable raw
Purpose of the Role...
The Marketing Manager, working closely with EMR's global U.K. based
Marketing Team, will be responsible for leading and implementing
effective marketing and branding activities for the U.S., to meet
key business objectives. These objectives include responsibility
for the successful management of the marketing, advertising,
branding, and promotional activities.
What You'll Do...
- Define, lead and implement the marketing strategy for the
- Develop and implement strategic marketing activities including
but not limited to campaigns, events and advertising that drive
customer and supplier engagement, footfall (customer traffic) and
general brand awareness, leveraging internal support and driving
- Manage the day-to-day implementation of marketing activities,
covering all elements of the marketing mix including all affiliated
- Expand, develop, and work closely with our U.S. network of
sites and sales teams to develop and implement marketing, sales and
- Work collaboratively with the global marketing team to create
engaging campaigns and content that consistent with EMR's brand
guidelines in order to successfully achieve global consistency
- Drive brand positioning, identify target audiences, and
implement customized and relevant activities that align with
- Ensure that all marketing activities are delivered on time,
within budget, and aligned with EMR's corporate values, beliefs,
and performance benchmarks
- Collaborate with the global marketing team to evaluate and
report on return on investment and key performance metrics
- Contribute to the development of EMR's annual marketing plan,
including U.S. budgeted marketing activities
- Collaborate with the global marketing team to help drive and
implement an effective global internal communications strategy
- Analyze and collaborate customer research, current market
conditions and competitor information and with the global data
teams to successfully build relevant strategies
Qualifications You'll Bring To The Team...
- Strategic and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects, prioritize, and hit
- Excellent written and verbal skills (internal and
- Formal presentation skills and capabilities
- Ability to develop and stay within allocated budgets
- Creative, adaptable, and persuasive
- A great sense of humor and positive attitude
Requirements You Need To Have...
- B.S. in Marketing or Marketing-related degree
- 5+ years experience developing and managing marketing
- Technical marketing skills and experience and or understanding
of integrated marketing tools, i.e., SEO, PPC, etc.
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Relevant industry knowledge preferred i.e., manufacturing,
consumer products (CPG), retail, etc.
Additional Relevant Information... Work is generally performed in a
traditional office environment at our EMR USA United States
headquarters in Camden, New Jersey. Travel may include visits to
other EMR locations throughout the United States and the United
Kingdom (EMR global headquarters).
EMR USA Metal Recycling provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: EMR USA Metal Recycling, Camden , Marketing Manager, Executive , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!