Regional Facilities Manager
Company: Landry's, Inc.
Location: Atlantic City
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Job Description Landry's has an open position for -Regional
Facility Manager. The position reports to the Vice President of
Facilities and will support multiple concepts throughout the New
Jersey, and Pennsylvania areas. We need high caliber, experienced
individuals to join our organization. If your skills and talents
are a match for our needs, we can open the door to career
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: -
The qualified candidate with be responsible for supervising and
coordinating activities of workers engaged in maintaining and
repairing physical structures of buildings and maintaining grounds
by performing the following duties:
- Implements and supervises repair and maintenance programs.
- Supports Operations with facility issues at all concepts in the
- Coordinates and manages budgets and spending for R&M,
FF&E, and capital projects
- Inspects completed work for conformance to blueprints,
specifications, and standards
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety
- Performs detailed inspections and initiates all corrective
action and repairs
- Negotiates and monitors all scheduled services such as HVAC,
refrigeration, hood cleaning, fire suppression systems, grease trap
- Manages capital projects and image enhancements -
Requirements: - The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years of
experience as a Facilities Manager in the restaurant industry with
a strong emphasis on remodels and image enhancements. Proven full
service restaurant facilities management experience for multi-site
projects; Ability to manage multiple projects at various sites;
Proven responsibility in preparing budgets and coordination of
capital repair projects and minor remodels; Securing and networking
competent vendors/contractors; Ensuring the integrity of each
Concept's design elements and objectives; Willingness to travel in
multiple states extensively.
Education: College Degree preferred.
Keywords: Landry's, Inc., Camden , Regional Facilities Manager, Executive , Atlantic City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!