Director of Quality Management
Company: Select Medical
Location: Atlantic City
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital -Director of Quality
Management -Now Offering $15,000 Sign-On Bonus! - - -At Select
Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care
for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require
extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people
across the country and provides quality care to approximately
70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions. -Our
mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that
promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each
employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural
behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
trust. -Are you resourceful in overcoming obstacles? Do you wish to
build your career with other top performers? If you answered 'yes',
consider an opportunity with us!We are looking for valued employees
who will be Champions of the Select Medical Way, which includes
putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for
the community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and
explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by
doing what is right.
- Coordinating all survey activities to assure that the facility
maintains accreditation, certification, and licensure.
- Organizing monthly interdisciplinary QAPI Team meetings with
activities, per QAPI Calendar
- Receiving and reviewing quarterly quality improvement
- Assisting the Medical Director and Quality Program Director
with development and implementation of medical staff quality
- Leading the hospital team in the performance of RCA, at least
annually, and for every level 3-4 incident, unless otherwise
- Completing monthly quality related data entry, analysis and
- Focusing on the importance of employee training and education
in the work place.
- Working with leadership team to ensure reporting requirements
are met.You are passionate about providing a superior patient and
employee experience. You are an inventive problem solver who
thrives in a dynamic environment. -You will have previous clinical
experience and a passion for upholding high-quality standards. As a
leader for your facility, you will collaborate with your CEO, CNO
and Human Resources leader to tackle problems and enhance both the
employee and patient experience. -Minimum Requirements: -
- Valid professional RN clinical license required in the work
- ADN/ASN associates in nursing required
- A minimum of 3 years work experience, or equivalent, in an
inpatient healthcare facility setting is required.
- Requires experience in at least one of the core areas of
responsibility: Quality, Survey Readiness, Risk Management,
Infection Control, Employee Health and Education.
- Requires experience in interpretation of raw data and
comparative analysis, conducting educational "in-services", and
coordinating and supervising accreditation/certification
activities.Preferred qualifications -that will make you successful:
- Bachelors or masters in nursing preferred.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)
preferred.Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a
solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have
both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.We'd love for you to join the
team! -Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that
reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and
employees are treated during employment without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Select Medical, Camden , Director of Quality Management, Executive , Atlantic City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!