Banquet Manager - Full Time (Tropicana Atlantic City)
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Location: Atlantic City
Posted on: September 22, 2022
- Responsible for the total coordination of all meetings and
banquet functions from set-up service to breakdown.
- Responsible for the supervision and training of convention
service supervisors, housemen, and banquet servers.
- Directly responsible for the scheduling of banquet servers,
banquet payroll, inventory, and maintenance of all equipment and
- Maintains the high quality service standards of the banquet and
convention services department.
- Ensures staff provides Family Style Service at all times.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- This position can be located on organization chart K-3. Minimum
- College degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience with 1 year experience in banquet
- Required to perform the customer service standards of the
- Knowledgeable of the Casino Control Act and Attendant
Regulations, as well as company internal controls, policies, and
procedures. At Caesars Entertainment, Inc., our Team Members create
the extraordinary. We are the largest casino-entertainment company
in the U.S. and one of the world's most diversified
casino-entertainment providers. Since beginning in Reno, Nevada, in
1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through the development of
new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Our resorts operate
primarily under the Caesars, Harrah's, Horseshoe and Eldorado brand
names. We focus on building loyalty and value with our guests
through a combination of impeccable service, operational excellence
and technological leadership. The company is committed to its Team
Members, suppliers, communities and the environment through its
PEOPLE PLANET PLAY framework. Our Caesars family is driven by our
Mission, Vision and Values. We take great pride in living these
values - Together We Win, All In On Service and Blaze the Trail -
every day. Our mission, "Create the Extraordinary". Our vision,
"Create spectacular worlds. That immerse, inspire and connect you.
We don't perform magic; we create it with excellence.
#WeAreCaesars". If you are ready to create some magic, we invite
you to explore our dynamic, yet unique, career opportunities.Full
Time, NJ CER license required
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Camden , Banquet Manager - Full Time (Tropicana Atlantic City), Executive , Atlantic City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!