Radiology Practice Manager
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Radiography opening in Camden, New Jersey. This and other
radiology and imaging jobs brought to you by
The group covers 3 health systems including 3 hospitals and 2
- Experience in scheduling required. (Experience with Qgenda
scheduling platform preferred)
- 5+ years experience in Practice Management role preferred
- Work schedule is flexible.
- Work from home can be accommodated.
- Generous PTO and 401k are included.
- Salary and other benefits are negotiable based on
- Easy access to Philadelphia and the Jersey Shore.
- Annual 3% cost of living raise adjustment.
- $10K sign-on bonus at end of first year. Responsibilities
- Develop and manage the monthly physician work schedule; keep
detailed records of physician call days and days off
- Assist with recruiting and scheduling permanent and locum
tenens physicians as required
- Ensure that all new staff and locums physicians obtain
necessary hospital privileges; Ensure that all staff physicians
maintain staff privileges in good standing
- Ensure that all physicians have current malpractice
- Process all invoices for payment
- Maintain monthly payroll
- Update and maintain all provider credentials
- Maintain the RadPeer Review program, providing quarterly
reports to the hospital Quality Assurance Department
- Perform various administrative tasks as directed If interested,
APPLY NOW or reach out to Megan at This is (accepts texts) or by
Keyphrases: x ray technician jobs, mri technician jobs, mri
technologist jobs, magnetic resonance imaging technician jobs,
magnetic resonance imaging technologist jobs, radiographer
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Camden , Radiology Practice Manager, Executive , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!