Senior HR Manager
Company: Campbell Soup Co
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are
the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which
achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Senior HR Manager, Sales core function is to develop, lead and
execute the organizational and talent strategy-specifically for the
Snacks Customer and Strategy teams. This will be achieved and
informed through the strong business partnership with the Vice
Presidents of Customer Teams, Sales Strategy and Digital Commerce
and their respective organizations. This position will report
directly to the Director, Human Resources-Sales & Latin America &
Global Exports, Campbell Snacks. Incumbent in this position will
develop and implement programs and initiatives in support of our
sales organization's goals and strategies. This strategic role will
be responsible for providing leadership and guidance in the areas
of talent management, culture, change management, organizational
effectiveness, capability development, employee relations, and lead
the successful implementation of core people processes.
* Talent Management: Create direction and partner with management
to design and implement talent management plans that addresses
organizational needs for the Customer and strategy teams
(succession planning, career management, leadership & team
* Change Management and Organizational Effectiveness: Develop and
implement change management plans for the successful implementation
of key organizational initiatives. Assist in the facilitation of
organizational design and implement design solutions.
* Organizational Design & Execution: Provide strategic leadership
and support HR director in driving key organizational optimization
initiatives that will contribute to the achievement of our sales
* Employee Relations: Respond to and manage employee relations
issues; coach employees and managers on performance management and
execution of performance improvement plans; build and foster an
environment of trust.
* Project Management: Ensure successful implementation of key HR
programs including talent reviews, performance calibration,
engagement programs, training, compensation, and launching of new
human resource initiatives.
* Bachelor's Degree required; Master's degree preferred
* Minimum of 7+ years of progressive Business and HR related
experience with demonstrated ability to lead the development and
execution of an organizational agenda
* DSD sales experience preferred
* Demonstrated experience embedding holistic organizational
development plans on large scale projects
* Strong learning agility demonstrating an inquisitiveness and
intellectual curiosity to diagnose and solution and to be able to
adapt to an ever-changing environment that involves navigating a
* Systems thinker with the ability to conceptualize the big
picture, understand where HR and org development practices and
business needs intersect, integrating and managing trade-offs in a
* Strong HR experience supporting talent management, change
management and culture, etc.
* Strong ability to build trust, demonstrating integrity, humility,
* Strong leadership skills: ability to influence others indirectly,
i.e. without direct line supervision
* Strong collaboration skills combined with the ability and
willingness to communicate with a wide variety of individuals
* Strong ability to establish relationships, engaging and
influencing stakeholders at all levels of the organization
* Enterprise-wide mindset, client focused, and results oriented
* Excellent facilitation and communication skills
Minimal travel required (10%)
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from
discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal
law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup Co, Camden , Senior HR Manager, Executive , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!