Registered Nurse-Case Manager-Per Visit - Home Healthcare
Company: Christiana Care
Posted on: October 10, 2018
If you are a nurse, and you are compassionate about nursing Christiana Care Visiting Nurse Association (VNA) is the place for you. Our highly skilled staff can assist with many different facets of medical care. We work with families and their loved one's doctor and other health care providers to create a care plan that will meet their needs. Please see our video, by clicking this link, for a glimpse of what it means to work at the VNA: Christiana Care Home Healthcare (VNA) is seeking Per Visit RNs to work the southeastern portion of the State of Delaware. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Give skilled nursing care and prescribed treatment to geriatric patients in the community.
- Must be IV proficient, upon hire we will train new staff and expect competency at 90 days.
- Care for Cardiac patients.
- Develop and implement care plans, which are goal oriented and patient centered and consistent with available resources.
- Develop plan for discharge of patients. Requirements:
- Qualified applicants must possess a current DE RN license, or compact state license
- One year of RN experience
- Previous Home Healthcare and Med-Surgical experience preferred
- IV proficient or willing to train, and perform IV functions
- BSN required; ADN candidates are required to obtain their Bachelors of Science, Nursing Degree (BSN) within three (3) years of their start date as outlined in the Education Agreement required to be signed as a condition of employment Must be able to attend week day orientation in our Camden office for one week. Minimum commitment of four eight hour shifts a month. Also requires one weekend per quarter and one holiday per year. Christiana Care VNA Offers:
- Great work life balance and time to spend treating your patients
- Laptop and documentation training tailored to your individualized needs
- Promote & recognize professional development Delaware lifestyles. People who live in and around Wilmington and Newark will tell you what a great region this is. A rewarding career with Christiana Care is your connection to it all. Here, you'll enjoy: Lower living costs and no sales tax. Excellent shopping, entertainment and restaurants. High-quality public and private schools, universities and colleges. Reliable public transportation, air and rail services. Short driving distances to Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C. Beautiful homes in welcoming neighborhoods. A choice of urban, suburban and rural locations. Delaware's pristine beaches, waterways and parks. Academic medical center, Baltimore area, Best regional hospital, Community-based medicine, Community health, Clinician, Delaware hospital, Delaware's largest health system, Electronic medical records, Epic EMRs, Everest Award-winner, In-patient, Level I Trauma Center, Magnet -- designation, Nationally recognized, Outpatient, Philadelphia area, Provider, Surgery center, Teaching hospital, Wellness, Wilmington, Newark, U.S. New & World Report ranking, Expert, Serve, Care, Healthcare, Respectful, Dover, Bear, Middletown, Rehoboth Beach, Bethany Beach, Delmarva Peninsula, New Castle, Elkton, Maryland, Glasgow, Hockessin, Brookside, Smyrna, Pike Creek Valley, Milford, Claymont, Pike Creek, Wilmington Manor, North Star, Seaford, Southeastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey, Vineland, Millville, West Chester, Kennett Square, Swedesboro, Carneys Point, Woodstown, Salem, Elmer, Deptford Township, Washington Township, Pitman, Glassboro, Franklin
Keywords: Christiana Care, Camden , Registered Nurse-Case Manager-Per Visit - Home Healthcare, Executive , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!