Home Health Aide
Company: Grace Healthcare Services
Location: Mays Landing
Posted on: January 13, 2022
New Pay Rates
Now Hiring- Certified Home Health Aides in all areas in Atlantic
New Pay Rates Full time and Part -time hours
Great benefits for employees working at Grace Healthcare
- We promote from within
- Flexible Schedule
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Get paid what you deserve We only hire the best, so we pay the
- We provide the highest quality personal care services in homes
and facilities. While providing family assurance that their loved
one is being cared for.
- Grace follows strict protocols to keep our employees safe from
Covid -19, providing PPE for Staff
- Assist the patient to maintain good personal hygiene by
assisting with bathing; care of skin, hair nails and mouth; and
changing of bed linens.
- Help patients get in and out of bed and assist them to ambulate
- Assist patients in the use of durable medical equipment.
- Report to the RN Case Manager any change in the patients
medical, nursing, rehabilitative and social needs as the changes
relate to the plan of care and quality assessment and improvement
- Plan and prepare nutritious meals in accordance with dietary
restrictions and assist in feeding patients when necessary.
- Maintain a healthy, safe and clean environment for the
- Perform homemaking duties as assigned.
- Assist patients with prescribed exercises, when required.
- Maintain up-to-update clinical knowledge by attending at least
twelve (12) in-service hours per year.
- Certified Home Health Aide with current state
- Reliable Transportation
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Grace Healthcare Services, Camden , Home Health Aide, Healthcare , Mays Landing, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!