Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner
Company: Pediatric Specialty Care at Philadelphia
Posted on: May 12, 2022
This job is located in Philadelphia.Join Our Team: Make a
difference in the lives of incredible children. Join our team
today! Overview:We are currently seeking a full-time or part-time
Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner (CRNP) for our Pediatric
Specialty Care at Philadelphia location to promote and maintain
patient health by providing medical and nursing services in
collaboration with a physician. This individual is responsible for
examining patients, prescribing medications, ordering diagnostic
tests, and following state, local and federal regulations, and best
practices within his or her scope of practice. Position located in
the Philadelphia, PA area! Pediatrics experience required.Employee
Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Clean, Neat &
Newly Renovated Facility, Close to thruway entrances/exits, Enjoy
being a part of a strong and diverse team, Free On-Site Parking,
Generous PTO & holiday package, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental,
and Vision insurance, Relaxing employee lounge with free iced/hot
coffee, Strong leadership, Substantial employee referral program,
Tuition reimbursement program, Uniform Provided
- Conducts assessments of patient's/family's health-illness
status through review of the medical history, obtains a
comprehensive patient/family history, and performs physical
- Orders and interprets diagnostic tests as necessary.
- Renders diagnosis concerning a patient's health-illness
- Creates a patient treatment/care plan, using evidence-based
practice guidelines to guide screening activities, identifies
health promotion needs and provides anticipatory guidance.
- Prescribes medication within the scope of his/her prescriptive
- Provides referrals to specialists and other health care
providers as needed.
- Provides developmentally appropriate care to
- Acts as a liaison and effectively communicates with the
patient, family and members of the health care team.
- Appropriately documents the assessment, plan and evaluation of
patients in medical and department records.
- Responds to subtle patient and family changes and clinical
- Serves as a role model, clinical expert and resource for the
health care team; provides education to direct care staff.
- Assists physicians as needed.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional
requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating
future legislation; and enforcing adherence to requirements and
advising management on needed actions.Qualifications:
- Possess degree from an accredited graduate school of
- Unrestricted CRNP (pediatric or family specialty), RN and
Prescriptive Authority licenses
- Possess and maintain current certification as a nurse
practitioner (pediatric or family) from an appropriate national
certification body (i.e., American Nurse Credentialing Center,
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Pediatric National
- Possess and maintain current, valid CPR and First Aid
- Training and work experience in a pediatric setting
Pediatric Specialty Care expects all current and new employees to
be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to
provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical or
religious exemption from vaccination.
Keywords: Pediatric Specialty Care at Philadelphia, Camden , Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!