Dr Ofc RN
Company: General Healthcare Resources
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) We have a great opportunity for a
Registered Nurse (RN) in Philadelphia. Job Details
- 13-week contract.
- Shift: 8a – 4p
- A clinically competent practitioner of pediatric, family
centered nursing. Provides safe nursing care to the general
division population with minimal guidance, and bases practice on
identified principles and standards of care. Responsible for
day-to-day patient care, assessment and treatment in an outpatient
office and comply with the administrative policies and clinical
protocols as outlined in policy and procedure manual.
Administratively responsible to the Site Manager and Ambulatory
Nursing Director for nursing practice issues.
- Synthesizes patient assessment data and recognizes complex
situations prior to communicating with care team.
- Collaborates with family, team members and other caregivers to
initiate/update plan of care, patient/family education.
- Manages care of complex patients utilizing proper
prioritization and delegation to appropriate staff.
- Identifies expected outcomes and revises plan of care when
unexpected outcomes arise and begins to use full range of
communication as a means of conveying plan.
- Documentation reflects ongoing evaluation and effectiveness of
patient care utilizing current standards, policies and
- Provides care that meets professional standards of practice and
meets regulatory requirements.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities
by signing up for ! About Us At , we place Registered Nurses (RN),
LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and
school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent
positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages
in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Looking for more information on this Registered Nurse (RN)
position? Please contact Alicia Shadle at
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: General Healthcare Resources, Camden , Dr Ofc RN, Healthcare , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!