RN House Supervisor
Company: Select Specialty Hospital - Atlantic City
Location: Atlantic City
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Overview:Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
RN House Supervisor
$15,000 sign on bonus!
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select
Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU
patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs
over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to
approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience
that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our
cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
Do you love the challenge of working with medically complex
patients? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent patient
experience? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with
us!Responsibilities:We are looking for valued employees who will be
Champions of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting the
patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community
in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new
ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is
As the House Supervisor, you will report directly to the Chief
Nursing Officer and ensure the administration of quality of patient
care. You will also oversee, guide and mentor the nursing staff for
to ensure the plan of care for the patients is being followed.
- Effectively managing resources during your assigned shift.
- Creating a healthy work atmosphere that promotes both team and
- Constantly monitoring the workplace to ensure that all company
policies and procedures are being maintained.
- Serving as a clinical resource to the staff and
- Working cooperatively as an ancillary interdisciplinary team
member to identify and solve patient-specific and facility-wide
needs, while also improving operations.Qualifications:You will
demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that each
patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard. You are
passionate about providing superior quality care and you are an
inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Requires a Registered Nurse current state license.
- BLS and ACLS required upon hire.Preferred qualifications that
will make you successful:
- 5 years of critical care/progressive clinical care experience
- Prior clinical management experience preferred.
- BSN preferred.Additional Data:We understand that happy
employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond
our doors. That's why we strive to provide our employees with a
solid work-life balance.
- Work jointly with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of
registered nurses, physical and occupational therapists, speech
language pathologists and physicians to assist patients in
regaining their independence.
- Develop collaborative relationships with patients and their
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
- Tuition Reimbursement totaling up to $5,000/year.
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance totaling up to $1,000 per
quarter ($4,000 per year).
- 100% company-paid RN to BSN scholarship.
- Nurse Executive Development Program, which is a mentoring
initiative that shapes top performing nurses into leaders in our
- Clinical Advancement Program for RNs who would like to advance
their skills with a PCCN certification and/or CCRN certification,
both of which would include quarterly bonuses.We'd love for you to
join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Select Specialty Hospital - Atlantic City, Camden , RN House Supervisor, Healthcare , Atlantic City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!