Company: Visiting Angels
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Job DescriptionWork one on one with your clients in the safety
of their homesIn these uncertain times, there is a continued demand
for qualified CHHA's in our community. Apply today to start your
rewarding career with Visiting Angels of Cape May and Cumberland
Did you know that we offer CHHA courses to become a Certified Home
Health Aide in the state of New Jersey? COMPLETE THIS APPLICATION
to speak to a member of our staff about how to enroll.
Why Choose Visiting Angels?
- Competitive hourly rate of $15-$20/hr and up, depending upon
skills and experience
- Premium hourly rate for weekend shifts
- Earn an additional $.50/hr for accepting client shifts that are
greaterthan 25 miles from your home!
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Time and a half paid for overtime and holidays
- Progressive Career Ladder - performance based wage increases
for meeting continuous education goals
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible scheduling - choose the schedule that works for you!
Perfect for Nursing and Healthcare students!
- Simple IRA (with up to 3% company match)
- To ensure your safety we conduct daily wellness checks with all
caregivers and clients
- Monthly employee raffle and gift card reward incentive
- Referral Bonuses - $300 dollars for caregiver referrals, $100
for client referrals
- Meaningful work responsibilities and a positive working
- 24/7 support from an award-winning team Caregiver
- Transport clients to and from doctor's appointments and help
with household errands, including grocery shopping
- Perform light housekeeping, laundry assistance, and meal
- Always display compassion and empathy towards our senior
- Assist with mobility and ambulation
- Provide medication reminders and help with medication schedule
- Non-medical support and personal care assistance - such as
bathing, dressing, and groomingAt Visiting Angels of Cape May and
Cumberland Counties, we place the safety of our care team first.
This includes supplying proper PPE and conducting daily wellness
checks with all clients and employees.
- Must be 18+ years to apply
- Highschool diploma/GED required
- Must have current New Jersey Certified Home Health Aide license
- Apply today to learn more about how we can help you obtain this
- Valid driver's license; with reliable transportation to
- Must be a U.S Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Able to pass state wide criminal/DMV background check About
Visiting AngelsVisiting Angels of Cape May, NJ provides seniors in
the area with the support they need to remain living securely at
home, where they can have the greatest quality of life. We serve
clients in Cape May, Cumberland County, as well as portions of
Gloucester & Salem counties. *Contact us to learn more about our
CHHA courses to become a Certified Home Health Aide in the state of
New Jersey!* INDCAP1 Powered by JazzHRPrXRZO9nkv
Keywords: Visiting Angels, Camden , Home Caregiver, Healthcare , Pleasantville, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!