Nursing Informatics Coordinator
Company: Deborah Heart and Lung Center
Location: Browns Mills
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DetailsDescriptionPosition Summary: Evaluates, strategically
directs and coordinates the implementation of all clinical and
related systems used by the Patient Care Services.Experience
- Required: 3-5 years' experience in medical information systems,
3-5 years Clinical experience (2 years Cardiology experience).
Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with clinical and
technical personnel in the application of information
- Required: Bachelors' Degree in Nursing, Computer sciences, or
- Preferred: Masters' Degree in Nursing InformaticsLicense and
- Required: Registered NurseSkills
- Required: Working knowledge of PC's, MS Office Applications,
including MS Project. AANC Certification in Nursing Informatics is
- Preferred: Proficient in MeditechBi-Weekly: 80 hoursWork
Schedule: M - FQualificationsEducationPreferredBachelor Science
Nursing or better.Licenses & CertificationsRequiredRegistered Prof.
Keywords: Deborah Heart and Lung Center, Camden , Nursing Informatics Coordinator, Healthcare , Browns Mills, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!