Registered Nurse (RN), Hospice
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Posted on: July 31, 2022
$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS! BAYADA Hospice is looking for
compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team
in the office located in Linwood, NJ. This office services hospice
clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Atlantic
county. BAYADA offers full-time, part-time and per-diem schedules.
Apply now and speak with a recruiter to learn more about
opportunities in your area. Prior home care and/or hospice
experience strongly preferred, but not required. As a hospice nurse
(RN), you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health
care team that provides palliative care to clients, affording them
the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at
home. At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire
to grow. BAYADA Hospice believes that our employees are our
- $2,500 sign on bonus available for full time employees!
- Benefits for Registered Nurse (RNs) include medical, dental and
vision, mileage reimbursement; weekly pay and direct deposit;
one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k)
with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak. Responsibilities:
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures and comfort
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical
or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors'
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Occasional on call after hours and/or weekends Qualifications:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in New
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred,
but not required.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. BAYADA recognizes and
rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of
excellence. Join our caring team today! As an accredited,
regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider,
BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates. BAYADA Home Health
Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners,
are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made
on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color,
age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender
identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other
similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and
local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people
with these identities or who are members of other marginalized
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Camden , Registered Nurse (RN), Hospice, Healthcare , Linwood, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!