Admission Nurse (RN) - Home Health Visits
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Location: Browns Mills
Posted on: August 2, 2022
-**$15,000 SIGN ON BONUS!** -BAYADA -Home Health is looking for
compassionate and dedicated Admission Registered Nurses (RN) to
join our team in our Cherry Hill, NJ office. - This office services
our adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis in territories
throughout Camden County. - -BAYADA has a special purpose: to help
people of all ages have a safe home life with comfort,
independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their
families deserve the highest quality home health care delivered
with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values,
affording them the opportunity to remain at home and receive the
medical care required. - - -Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- $15,000 sign on bonus available for full-time employees! -
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits,
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.Registered Nurse (RN)
- Conduct Start of Care (SOC) Admissions/ OASIS
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make -home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad
tabletQualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in New Jersey.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home health - OASIS experience strongly preferred.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. -$15,000 sign on bonus
available for full-time employees! -BAYADA recognizes and rewards
our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
Join our caring team today!As an accredited, regulated, certified,
and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all
state/local mandates.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its
associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal
Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a
non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age,
disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender
identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other
similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and
local laws. -Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people
with these identities or who are members of other marginalized
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Camden , Admission Nurse (RN) - Home Health Visits, Healthcare , Browns Mills, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!