Physical Therapist, Full Time
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: September 20, 2022
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced
Physical Therapist, PT, for a Full Time (with benefits) opportunity
performing home health visits for our Ocean County Visits office.
This office services adult and geriatric clients, in their homes on
a per visit basis, in territories throughout Ocean County, NJ.
One year prior clinical experience as a licensed Physical Therapist
is required. As a home care Physical Therapist, you will be an
integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that
provides rehabilitative care and skilled nursing to clients,
affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required
to remain at home.
Responsibilities for a PT - Physical Therapist include:
Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform diagnostic tests and measurements, such as the
mobility/range of joints, transfer status, stability, patterns and
appearance of ambulation, strength and endurance of muscles,
balance testing, and safety assessments.
- Develop and implement appropriate individualized care plans,
including manual therapeutic exercises, gait training, balance, and
- Continually assess and revise the Physical Therapy - PT care
plan, and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care
plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct clients, family members, or other client
representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to
promote the client's health, safety, and independent
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
Qualifications for a PT - Physical Therapist include:
- A current NJ Physical Therapist - PT license.
- A minimum of one year of recent work experience as a Physical
Therapist - PT.
- Graduation from a program approved by the American Physical
Therapy Association or the Committee on Allied Health Education and
Accreditation of the American Medical Association, as indicated by
school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and problem solving
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits,
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance;
mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct
deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Camden , Physical Therapist, Full Time, Healthcare , Tuckerton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!