Company: United Methodist Communitist
Location: Ocean City
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Come Work for a certifiedGreat Place To Workfive years in a
Hiring Full-time CNA's for 6a-2p and 2p-11p shifts. The CNA
performs various non-professional nursing care activities and
related services necessary to care for the personal needs and
comfort of the residents. Must be certified by State of New Jersey.
Prior experience preferred.
- Employer-subsidized Medical, Dental and VisionCoverage
- Group Life Insurance (no cost)
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Program with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance, Professional Development and
- Generous Paid Time Off Program
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 9 Paid Holidays/Premium Pay when working holidays
- Uniform shirts provided at no cost
- Uniform allowance for pants and shoes
United Methodist Communities (UMC) takes the health and safety of
its employees, residents, patients, customers and their families
very seriously. Please know that in order to become employed by
United Methodist Communities (if otherwise eligible), you must
provide satisfactory proof that you are fully vaccinated for
COVID-19. Proof will not be required until you receive a formal job
offer from UMC. Please also know that UMC will accept and review
requests for accommodations for qualified individuals who cannot
receive the COVID-19 vaccination because of a medical issue.
Keywords: United Methodist Communitist, Camden , CNA, Healthcare , Ocean City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!