Home Health Aide (HHA)
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Here at BAYADA, you have the flexibility to choose where you
want to work, who you want to work with, and the hours you want to
work! We currently have openings for HHAs and Nursing Students to
work 1 on 1 with our adult clients. Not certified? Ask about our
affordable certification training program! BAYADA Home Health Care
has an immediate need for caregivers in all of Ocean County,
Pay Rate $17-18/hour.
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling - full-time, part-time, daytime, evening,
and overnight shifts available
- Short commute times - we try to match you to opportunities near
- Scholarship programs and certified Dementia Training
- Sick time and paid time off (PTO)
- Health benefits available
- 24/7 on call and clinical nursing support so you always have
someone to call if you have questions
- All protective gear provided - masks, gloves, sanitizer and
- All types of clients available - hospice, facility assisted
living, live-in and much more
Qualifications: Current Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) license
in good standing with the NJ Board of Nursing. Not certified?
BAYADA hosts daytime and evening HHA certification classes, as well
as certified nursing assistant (CNA) conversion courses every
month! Click our APPLY NOW button and a BAYADA representative will
call you about our courses.
HHA Job Responsibilities:
- Personal care: bathing, grooming, toileting, feeding
- Ambulation / Transfers / mechanical lift devices / range of
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home management: laundry, meal preparation, bed making,
- Medication assistance
Have questions? Click the APPLY NOW button and a BAYADA
representative will call you ASAP to assist you.As an accredited,
regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider,
BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Camden , Home Health Aide (HHA), Healthcare , Tuckerton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!