Speech Language Pathologist
Company: Christiana Care
Posted on: October 5, 2018
As the largest accredited home-health agency in Delaware, we are committed to helping Delawareans live independently, manage chronic diseases, understand and manage their medications and obtain home health care that is affordable and of the highest quality. We are equipped with some of the most advanced technology available for home health care, providing state-of-the-art service and care that our patients value. Christiana Care VNA is seeking a part time, 8 hours per week, Speech Language Pathologist to support patients living in Sussex and Kent Counties along the eastern shore. You will be part of a dynamic team responsible for treating patients to overcome developmental vocal challenges, speech impairments caused by injury or disease, and much more. Requirements:
- Masters degree is Speech Pathology.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate speech and language/cognitive communication disorders/dysphagia challenges.
- Requires one year of experience as a Speech Language Pathologist.
- Homecare experience preferred.
- Proof of a valid driver's license and active auto insurance is required. Since 1922, Delawareans have chosen the Christiana Care VNA for truly excellent home health care. What makes Christiana Care VNA the premiere choice for physical therapists? Working for Christiana Care VNA provides:
- Great work life balance and time to spend treating your patients.
- Excellent benefits, generous paid time off and enhanced pay options offered.
- Laptop and documentation training tailored to your individualized needs.
- Promote & recognize professional development and specialty certifications. Delaware lifestyles. People who live in and around Wilmington and Newark will tell you what a great region this is. A rewarding career with Christiana Care is your connection to it all. Here, you'll enjoy: Lower living costs and no sales tax. Excellent shopping, entertainment and restaurants. High-quality public and private schools, universities and colleges. Reliable public transportation, air and rail services. Short driving distances to Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C. Beautiful homes in welcoming neighborhoods. A choice of urban, suburban and rural locations. Delaware's pristine beaches, waterways and parks. Academic medical center, Baltimore area, Best regional hospital, Community-based medicine, Community health, Clinician, Delaware hospital, Delaware's largest health system, Electronic medical records, Epic EMRs, Everest Award-winner, In-patient, Level I Trauma Center, Magnet -- designation, Nationally recognized, Outpatient, Philadelphia area, Provider, Surgery center, Teaching hospital, Wellness, Wilmington, Newark, U.S. New & World Report ranking, Expert, Serve, Care, Healthcare, Respectful, Dover, Bear, Middletown, Rehoboth Beach, Bethany Beach, Delmarva Peninsula, New Castle, Elkton, Maryland, Glasgow, Hockessin, Brookside, Smyrna, Pike Creek Valley, Milford, Claymont, Pike Creek, Wilmington Manor, North Star, Seaford, Southeastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey, Vineland, Millville, West Chester, Kennett Square, Swedesboro, Carneys Point, Woodstown, Salem, Elmer, Deptford Township, Washington Township, Pitman, Glassboro, Franklin
Keywords: Christiana Care, Camden , Speech Language Pathologist, Healthcare , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!