Licensed Practical Nurse - Home Healthcare
Company: Christiana Care
Posted on: December 7, 2018
If you are a nurse, and you are compassionate about nursing Christiana Care Visiting Nurse Association (VNA) is the place for you. Our highly skilled staff can assist with many different facets of medical care. We work with families and their loved one's doctor and other health care providers to create a care plan that will meet their needs. Please see our video, by clicking this link, for a glimpse of what it means to work at the VNA: Christiana Care Home Healthcare (VNA) is seeking a Part time 8 hours a week casual LPN to work in southwestern Delaware, Bridgeville to Seaford. The successful candidate will work one winter and one summer holiday as well as rotating weekends, one out of five. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Give skilled nursing care and prescribed treatment to geriatric patients in the community.
- Provide care including but not limited to: Cardiac Care, Foley Catheters, Pulmonary Care, Ostomy Care, etc.
- Educate patients and their family members on care, disease process, and nutrition.
- Implement care plans, which are goal oriented and patient centered and consistent with available resources.
- Support discharge planning. Requirements: Qualified applicants must possess a current DE LPN license, or compact state license, and one year of LPN experience. Previous Home Healthcare and Med-Surgical experience preferred. Must be able to attend week day orientation in our Camden office for one to two weeks. The position also requires one winter and one summer holiday as well as rotating weekends, generally one out of three. Christiana Care VNA Offers:
- Work/life balance
- Flexible work hours that meet your personal needs as well as business needs
- The opportunity to serve the geriatric community near where you live, impact your community! Delaware lifestyles. People who live in and around Wilmington and Newark will tell you what a great region this is. A rewarding career with Christiana Care is your connection to it all. Here, you'll enjoy: Lower living costs and no sales tax. Excellent shopping, entertainment and restaurants. High-quality public and private schools, universities and colleges. Reliable public transportation, air and rail services. Short driving distances to Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C. Beautiful homes in welcoming neighborhoods. A choice of urban, suburban and rural locations. Delaware's pristine beaches, waterways and parks. Academic medical center, Baltimore area, Best regional hospital, Community-based medicine, Community health, Clinician, Delaware hospital, Delaware's largest health system, Electronic medical records, Epic EMRs, Everest Award-winner, In-patient, Level I Trauma Center, Magnet -- designation, Nationally recognized, Outpatient, Philadelphia area, Provider, Surgery center, Teaching hospital, Wellness, Wilmington, Newark, U.S. New & World Report ranking, Expert, Serve, Care, Healthcare, Respectful, Dover, Bear, Middletown, Rehoboth Beach, Bethany Beach, Delmarva Peninsula, New Castle, Elkton, Maryland, Glasgow, Hockessin, Brookside, Smyrna, Pike Creek Valley, Milford, Claymont, Pike Creek, Wilmington Manor, North Star, Seaford, Southeastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey, Vineland, Millville, West Chester, Kennett Square, Swedesboro, Carneys Point, Woodstown, Salem, Elmer, Deptford Township, Washington Township, Pitman, Glassboro, Franklin
Keywords: Christiana Care, Camden , Licensed Practical Nurse - Home Healthcare, Healthcare , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!