Airport Restaurant Staff - Atlantic City, NJ
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Located in Atlantic City, NJWE ARE OFFERING A $300 HIRING BONUS
FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!GROW WITH US!Hudson is North America's leading
travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and
wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and
food & beverage stores. We couldn't serve our customers, landlords,
and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos
without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team
members. We're dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team
members, who are committed to serving the customer as the
Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're fulfilling our
team members' career potentials through training,
skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow
and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.What
We Will Offer You:
- Hiring on the spot
- A rate of pay of $15.00 per hour
- A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- 50% Discount for all Food and Beverage items at the store
- $300 Hiring Bonus for Joining Our Team!This Sales Associate
Position Is for You, If You Would Enjoy:
- Providing excellent customer service and maximize sales by
assisting in the daily operation of the stores.
- Working in the Atlantic City International AirportThe Team is
counting on you as a Sales Associate to:
- Work a schedule with open / flexible availability (mornings,
afternoons, evenings) Weekdays and Weekends
- Work a full-time scheduleSales Associate Key accountabilities:
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store or
approach the cash wrap.
- Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and special
store loss prevention procedures.
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and
- Effectively operate a cash register.
- Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection
of product and be able to answer customer questions about the
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding
businesses/offerings within the facility.
- Communicate pricing, out of date and inventory issues with
- Assist other store employees in maintaining security in
- Stock merchandise.
- Inform management of any out-of-stock situations.
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes
sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures
- Assist with book inventory process (i.e., ordering, receiving,
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Be able to lift 40 poundsSales Associate Required
- Minimum 2 years Retail Customer Service experience
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
- High degree of interpersonal skills.Preferred Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior stockroom or warehouse experience preferred.Some of our
company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship ProgramsHudson is an Equal
Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment
decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability,
military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other
status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are
committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value
diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.All
offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.Note to
staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the
recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position
with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position
for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Camden , Airport Restaurant Staff - Atlantic City, NJ, Hospitality & Tourism , Millville, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!