Housekeeping/EVS Worker - Per Diem
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Summary:Maintains a safe and sanitary environment for visitors,
patients and employees.Position Responsibilities:
- Cleans and maintains Virtua facilities as directed. Includes
responsibilities such as cleaning, removing trash, linen
distribution, and room set up.
- Maintains universal precautions to ensure patient and employee
- Safely handles and disposes of regulated medical waste, and
- Responsible for proper chemical usage and maintaining a safe
environment, including storage of chemicals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- May assume linen responsibilities as required.
- May be required to work in other facilities as
assigned.Position Qualifications Required / Experience
Required:Prior customer service experience preferred.Ability to
speak English required.Training / Certification / Licensure:A valid
driver's license is required for employees at the Virtua Lourdes
Camden campus who are required to drive to transport waste.
Keywords: VIRTUA, Camden , Housekeeping/EVS Worker - Per Diem, Hospitality & Tourism , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!