Executive Chef 3
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Unit Description:Sodexo at Cooper University Hospital is looking
for an Executive Chef 3.
Cooper University is a 650 bed trauma facility that is growing
rapidly. The Executive Chef will be responsible for all food
production, training, retail, patient and catering food quality.
Strong emphasis on patient, customer and employee satisfaction.
Knowledge of food production systems, food cost controls,
merchandising and customer satisfaction is a required.
We utilize AYR for patients; fresh inspirations for retail
services; substantial catering and other retail venues (gift shop,
coffee shops, etc.) Retail sales approximately $2M.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- manage the daily food production including production planning
- ensure Sodexo Culinary Standards including recipe compliance
and food quality;
- manage food costing, controls and compliance;
- develop menus and manage inventory;
- have high expectations for customer service and quality of
- have the ability and willingness to develop and train frontline
- have a passion for food and innovation;
- have knowledge of special diets and allergens; and
- knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) is
The ideal candidate has:
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to
stay current with new culinary trends;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability
to maintain the highest of standards and implements company
- previous experience working in a high volume facility; and
- strong management skills.
Position Summary:Provides culinary leadership within a large sized
unit including menu planning, program execution and staff
management & training. Works directly with internal and external
clients managing the catering process from beginning through
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor
- Manages food & physical safety programs.
Qualifications & Requirements:Basic Education Requirement -
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experienceBasic Management
Experience - 3 yearsBasic Functional Experience - 3 years work
experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast
food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Sodexo, Camden , Executive Chef 3, Hospitality & Tourism , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!