Merchandiser - Full Time - NO WEEKENDS
Company: Liberty Coke
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Merchandiser - Full Time - NO WEEKENDS - Pennsauken-Gloucester
Working at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is all about pursuing a
career not just a job. Discover what it means to be energized by a
multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team.
At Liberty Coca-Cola, we strive to make our workforce as inclusive
and diverse as the communities we serve. Our associates are our #1
asset, and we are committed to investing in our people, maintaining
the highest safety standards, and creating a culture of growth and
innovation. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages
to full-time, regular associates, including: Medical, Dental,
Vision, Prescription drug plans, 401K with company contributions,
paid vacation, company paid holidays, and more. Discover what it
means to be energized by a multitude of possibilities and a dynamic
team. Join us here at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC.
What would success look like?
- It s all in the presentation. Be a brand ambassador and follow
our Merchandiser Standards! Make sure those product logos meet the
eye of every consumer. We call it "The Look of Success"
- Travel to retail stores and customer accounts daily. Store to
Store mileage reimbursement included
- Good Customer Service? Priceless. Foster those important
relationships with all retail store personnel
- Flex your muscles & tie your shoes. We work safe but fast and
lift to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
- Maintains product in Store racks, shelves, displays, and
coolers by identifying replenishment needs; transporting product
between backroom and display floor with manual equipment (for
example, pallet jack, handtruck); utilizing hand tools;
replenishing, facing, and rotating product; building, changing, and
taking down product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning
product space; and securing damaged or defective product.
- Valid driver s license for your state of residency (Motor
Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
- Personal vehicle available to use for work
- Previous customer service experience
- Must be able to work on the weekends
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, demanding
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Follow appropriate food handling, safety, and sanitation
- Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able to
perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely
- Past job performance reflects dependability, initiative,
professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound
- Ability to lift approximately up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, kneel, stand, lift, and perform physical labor
for multiple hours at a time
- Safely operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to read and understand store plan-o-gram and set
- Ability to work in customer storage areas with varying
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.
For additional information, please visit our company website at
Keywords: Liberty Coke, Camden , Merchandiser - Full Time - NO WEEKENDS, Hospitality & Tourism , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!